Any good body shops in the Raleigh, NC area?

brn agn

Sorry this is not Turbo Buick related, but I thought you guys would know if there were any good shops in the area. The vehicle is a 97 Jeep Wrangler with damage on the passenger side below the door and to the front axle. I just moved here, so I have no clue who to trust. Thanks in advance.

Haddock Auto Body; 1 in Cary (388-9783) and 1 on Capital Blvd (556-6261)

Hey, thanks...Haddock is actually one of the shops the insurance company uses and I drove by there tonight to check it out (the one on Capital). I may go with them. Have you had any work done at either of the places?

I haven't had any work done there, but they do a fair ammount of business with me where I work, I've gotten to know them fairly well an dthey're a good bunch. You planning on attending the Jordan Lake get-togetherthis weekend??? (Details are in the southeast forums) Good chance to get to know some of the turbo crowd in the area.

I obviously didn't make it to the event today, but I don't have my TTA out here anyway. It is still in Missouri, but I would like to get it out here as soon as my wife and I buy a house and we have a place to store it. Of course, it would be nice to have it now, because I have had to ride my motorcycle to work and getting wet this week wasn't very fun!

weather didn't totally cooperate but still a few of us ventured out today. don't need to have your turbo car to attend these little get togethers, just come on out and meet the gang. stay tuned for next month's gathering (moves around month to month)