Any Custom Interior Pics?

~JM~

Wrinkled Member
Anybody have any pics of custom interiors? I'm planning on visiting the upholstery shop in the near future & I'm looking for ideas. Post 'em if you got 'em.

Thank you
~JM~

There used to be some pics floating around of someone who swapped some late model f-body seats and console. It looked pretty good. I'll see if I can find them.

Here is mine with the f-body interior

Attachments

• inside1.jpg
    inside1.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 1,265
  • inside2.jpg
    inside2.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 1,025
  • inside3.jpg
    inside3.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 1,010
  • inside4.jpg
    inside4.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 963
its dark grey, but have been wanting to go to all black.

Mucho... umm nico? Probably not the right translation but your car looks great! :)

The f-body stuff really blends in nicely. What year f-body? Did you have to do much modification?

All black&gray leather also a video on youtube under 719boosted even better pics.

ForumRunner_20120306_183830.png

ForumRunner_20120306_183859.png

ForumRunner_20120306_183928.png

ForumRunner_20120306_184002.png

ForumRunner_20120306_184035.png

Mucho... umm nico? Probably not the right translation but your car looks great! :)

The f-body stuff really blends in nicely. What year f-body? Did you have to do much modification?

It all came from a T/A 2000 i think, the install was not that bad and if you are not 6'5 like me you can bolt your factory seat rails right to the TA seats and your good to go. Beeing tall I wanted the lower profile TA seatrails so I had to add diferent seat studs in to fit the TA pattern, that was a little involved but not too bad. As for the center console I had to move the shifter over on its mount a little and drill a few holes in the console to bolt up to the Gn factory bolt holes and make a support(out of wood) to hold the front of it as high as the radio pod of the buick. Used the floor carpet to fill in a few small gaps and all was done. I got the parts I wanted in there and me and a buddy staired @ them till we figured a way to make it work, only took a weekend to get it all layed out.

Thanks for the compliments guys!!

I don't have any photos but I currently have a 1987 GN I got last week (just sold it) that has a black & grey custom leather interior in it similar to what is pictured earlier in this thread excelt the headrests are black with the power six logo and the beading on the edge trim is blakc to match the black sides....all the plastic seat trim is sprayed black upper door panels are redone in grey leather...I am told it was done maybe 5-6 years ago it has held up nicely and seats are far more comfortable than the pallex GN seats. I imagien the seat internal cushions were replaced as well.

I am not saying changing the interior is a good thing but real pallex original material to find today is quite costly by the yard...it takes slightly over 2 yards to do the grey portion including upper door panels. It wears quickly....and fades. The better seats were in the earlier GNs the Lear Seigler ones....get a set of them and get them redone...

You got plenty of options as you have the space.....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

I KNOW ALOT OF GUYS THAT USE ... JIMMY, BLAZER SEATS AND CONSOLE 'S THEY POP RIGHT IN .. EVEN THE SHIFT LEVER HANDLE WITH THE BIGGER BUTTON ..

Thought i bring up an old thread instead of making a new one. Im feeling recycley saving the internet space one less thread at a time.

Got bored today and swapped the interior, what do you think?

Black Leather Sport seats from a new BMW with custom matching rear seats,

CAM00745.jpeg

CAM00746.jpeg

CAM00749.jpeg

The seat backs are awesome,

CAM00633.jpeg