Any buick guys hear go to Ocean city for the Cruisin?

johnnyttype

hey guys, i was wondering if any of the guys on this board went to the cruisin week at OC? I saw more buicks there this year than in the past! Only problem was that whenever i watched the cars from the side of the road i would see buicks all over the place... at one point, in 15 minutes i saw at least 8-10 pass by:D But then i go out cruisin and only managed to see two while i was driving and one of those i just barely was able to chase down before he turned off:frown:

I was the blue 86 t-type that was raising a little chaos:cool: I went open dump saturday and do not remember a head that i did not turn:D I should have a video of a little of the chaos i spoke of very soon;)

john

There were alot of Buicks at OC this year. I know the MAGNA club had a small gathering on 70th street on Saturday.

I was there, I got down there on Wednesday night, I was in the white 87 T with GN wheels. I met up with some of the MAGNA folks on Sat. at the Dough Roller:biggrin:

I was there, I got down there on Wednesday night, I was in the white 87 T with GN wheels. I met up with some of the MAGNA folks on Sat. at the Dough Roller:biggrin:

I remember seein a white T parked on the bayside of coastal highway when i was cruisin, could have been yours... someone yelled something to me i think when i drove by... a lot of people were saying things to me! It seemed like the only car people wanted to do burnouts was mine:eek:

sweet, 85GN on turbobuicks.com snapped a picture of me driven!

39650d1242666579-may-magna-get-toge.jpg

I made it down there aswell. Had the dump open friday night. Had to drown out my buddies Cutlass a little. 14 to 1 small block is hard to drown out.

Hey John, I was down with Doug (WE4) and Scott (TTA) I didnt know you were going hit me up next time! -Adam

will do adam, i think its almost time for me to start planning the fall OC visit;)

I made it down there aswell. Had the dump open friday night. Had to drown out my buddies Cutlass a little. 14 to 1 small block is hard to drown out.

nice:cool: your buddies cutlass sounds like one of the many cars down there that were so loud it interupted my thought process while driving... my brain just went mush:eek: