Another Turbo ID

PARKBOY

Will take pics tomorrow if I need to but there are marking on the compressor side. A/R 60 and below that M10 Im not sure if thats any help. Thanks alot.

Also does anyone have a stock turbo that they could look at and tell me what it has stamped on it? thanks

sounds like a ta49, post pics from diferent sides, what size ex housing? .63 or .82 garrett? or precision

Ive took the cover off and on the exhaust housing where it connects to the header its stamped A/R 63 M3 02 hope this helps. Id like to try and find out what I have before I go and buy a te44 when I already have a bigger than stock turbo. Here is a few pics.
Also on the fins in the last photo you can see that there is a blk stamp and white paint on two seperate fins. Couldnt get a clear photo of it and I can tell what the blk stamp says.
104_1174.jpg104_1175.jpg104_1176.jpg104_1177.jpg104_1181.jpg

Looks like a stock one to me, but to be certain, pop the exhaust housing off and measure the compressor wheel....I believe a stock one is 50mm...I think...... And a TA-49 and TE 44 are 58mm

Do those stamped number I posted not me anything? Come on guys I need some help here.

Looks like a stock one to me, but to be certain, pop the exhaust housing off and measure the compressor wheel....I believe a stock one is 50mm...I think...... And a TA-49 and TE 44 are 58mm
Compresspr wheel isn't in the exhaust housing, it's in the compressor housing.

Do those stamped number I posted not me anything? Come on guys I need some help here.

Not really. Remove the inlet bell from the compressor housing and measure that opening. How many mm's ????

Not really. Remove the inlet bell from the compressor housing and measure that opening. How many mm's ????

Sorry I dont have anything that measures MM but will this work (see pics) or do I need to get a tool to measure it?
104_1184.jpg104_1186.jpg

pretty crude, but looks very close to 58mm, which would make it a TA49