Another one left to rot not a Buick.

JimP

There are several cars in my neighborhood which I have had to watch rot away over the years. Here is one of a few I will get pictures of. This is an 84 SVO, 72,000 kilometers only, it's done! There is no rear window, four flats, exhaust system has fallen off, there is algae growing on the A pillar! This has been there at least ten years. Others include an 85 GN, Laguna Chevelle, there is a 70 or 71 Torino , and a 70 396 Chevelle SS 1 owner. I was able to snap a photo of the svo today, I'll get photos of the others when the opportunity arises, what a waste.
2014-05-20 13.08.02.jpg

Can't save them all.

Please get a pic of the Laguna Chevelle Jim. That's a very rare version. I saw a 74 Gran Prix SJ in the scrap yard that would've been perfect for a resto.:(

I'll get a shot of the Laguna, with the SVO I just pulled into the laneway and made it look like I was turning around. The Laguna is an S3, I think it's a 74, it's white and rust. This one will be a bit harder to get a photo of, it's tucked way back behind the house, but I'll get a shot, I can see it from my aunt's back yard. I remember seeing the car driving around when I was a kid.

I know of a guy up in VT who had some pretty cool cars 65 Gto convert, 66 chevelle ss convert , both hadnt been on the road since late 70's and literally probably another 100 old cars most were junk but the 2 named above were ok not restored and probably still not. Long and short of it he had gotten a barn somehow don't know how since he was always broke and the barn got a bunch of snow on it and flattened 15-20 60's 70's cars these were his better ones that's why they were inside. He had too many cars, not enough money, and not a big enough audience to sell parts to in northern VT . Point is sometimes you just gotta let some stuff go

It's sad that people will keep cars and let them go to waste. Instead of selling them to someone who would take care of them and enjoy them. People are just weird like that sometimes.

I caught an episode of that show about the border patrol the other day. Some jerk used a NICE GN for drug smuglin' and the Fed's tore is apart to check all possible hiding places. The destroyed the in side and started looking at the outside. I couldn't handle anymore and turned the channel.

really who cares some assclown has let his mudstain rust away boo hoo! the only regret I have its one less blue oval for me to humble.

It's sad that people will keep cars and let them go to waste. Instead of selling them to someone who would take care of them and enjoy them. People are just weird like that sometimes.

A lot of times these cars break down bad enough that owners get a diferent vehicle and park the broken one with the intent of fixing it when they have the money.

Then life happens and the money never seems to be there or there's no time to work on it or......

Slowly, the car becomes just a part of the everyday landscape of the yard or driveway and the owner stops noticing it's even there.

The result is what we see in the picture.

Very sad.