Soon to be a proud WE4 owner in KS

vandal699

I have been reading up as much as possible on here and think I will fit in well with the Buick crowd. I am finatical about what I am in to. I have had a broad spectrum of GM performance vehicles 3 62-65 Novas, 9 second 70 Nova, 4 71-72 Chevelles, 5 95-96 B-Bodies (3 of which got T56'd), 6 78-87 Malibus (5 speed, LSx, sprayed etc) and many others. I have always fantasized about a turbo Buick and came to a point in my life that I want a fun car to enjoy with my 5 year old daughter. This is where I landed. I recently sold a 72 Chevelle and my 03 GSXR 1000 to fund a car. I found (what I hops is) a good deal on a 87 WE4 that is pretty built. The car gets delivered on saturday morning so I guess we will see what happens! I am excited to be a part of the forum, along with like 8 others I post on regularly, and plan to try to contribute as much as I take. Thanks!

Congrats and welcome to the area. Try to find local GN guys that can help walk you through the car. These arent anything like a Chevy motor. You'll get the hang of it and will eventually be giving us advice!!! Look for INEEDAGN on here. He's in your area.

Hello and Welcome to Turbobuick.com!!! :) Post up some pics when you get the car!

Well finally got my car! What a dilapidated pile of good parts it is. I will be pulling the engine and removing most of the under dash wiring to clean it up and fix last owners mistakes. Also have to replace the column and turbo. Yay. She is filthy!
IMAG2111.jpg

IMAG2108.jpg