Another Mustang Kill

HA HA!! I love it!! I so dispise the Mustang owners who think their 4.6/5.0 stocker with Flowmasters is bad ass. Yes, there are fast Mustangs out there, but the average ones outnumber the fast ones 100:1

I had some early 20's something punk revving at me with his Pony car as I was turning left at a redlight a couple weeks ago & he was going straight. I just shook my head at him and told him his POS sounds just like every other 5.0 with Flowmasters, and gave him a thumbs up. He just starred straight ahead with a pouty/pissy look after my mocking of him.

If i raced every poopstang that pulled up to me I'd be spending 1000.00 a week in fuel

And I'd bet alot of the ones you didn't even waste your time with still tore off like a flaming cat, and then went on their favorite Mustang forum that night & bragged how they wasted a slow Turbo Buick.:rolleyes:

And I'd bet alot of the ones you didn't even waste your time with still tore off like a flaming cat, and then went on their favorite Mustang forum that night & bragged how they wasted a slow Turbo Buick.:rolleyes:
LOL aint that the truth

However a few weeks back i took out a VW GTI?.. he had a few gofast mods on it like spoiler, rims and somthing else...dont remember but anyway He pulled up to me again at damn near the same light the other day...this time he was ready for me:rolleyes:

as one of those "smirking Rustang owners" I can freely admit my car isn't the fastest out there. However I do take pride in knowing the car is what it is. A fairly quick daily driver. It's no turbo'd car, but eventually It'll run with 'em. I don't mind getting outrun, (there is always some one faster) and I love it when I outrun folks. I guess what I'm trying to say is there are idiots out there for every make/model be them ford guys, chevy guys, gm guys, pontiac guys, bmw guys, import folk etc. It's not about how many you outrun/beat/kill it's about who they are. I don't race the arrogant I know it all, you can't tell me anything folks. I burn my fuel against the guys who build their cars and maintain them the right way. It seems more honorable to me that way. I've got a decent reputation in the circles I travel, not because I'm the fastest but because I have a measure of respect for hp/tq no matter what kind of car makes it. Not sure where I'm going w/this post, just wanted to let you know not all of us "rustang owners" are pricks. :D

Great story. Thanks for sharing.

Took the T to work today and found myself behind a late 90's Z-28 stick who was horsing it off the lights and playing around with me behind him for about 3 miles.

He hits a red light with an open lane and I jump in next to him. He looks over at me and then at the T's hood and stares straight ahead! He drove off so slow from the light people were coming around him into my lane as I eased away from him. He knew it wasn't a Monte.

All the way to work and home in traffic and never got over 13-14 lbs of boost. Now I have to go put her in the garage without smelling alky once.

How do people drive boring cars all the time? It would drive me crazy. My 67 Caddy may only run 16 flat but it is just so cool to cruise in. My stock 72 Stage 1 only runs high 12's but that 3" exhaust sounds so good. I do hammer on the LT-1 Fleetwod occasionally just to see the look on some Mustang drivers face because I'm coming around him. But to drive a boring car day in and day out would make me postal.

I'm waiting for the day my wife comes home with a ticket because my son talked her into hammering some Mustang or ricer in the Fleetwood.

Mikey