Analytical Reasoning or Personal Opinion

regan j

You can have either all the money in the world or all the time in the world. Which do you want?? I will post my opinion in a few days if one of you fart smellers, I mean smart fellers, does not beat me to the answer I think is correct. Enjoy.

Well does all the time in the world = immortality? Because eventually the human race will all be dead and then you'd be bored as hell. If that's the case I'll take the money.

Time is money

Analytical Reasoning or Personal Opinion

Since you're going to give your opinion in a couple of days, it stands to reason its your personal opinion. Which makes my statement analytical. I said anal.

You can have either all the money in the world or all the time in the world. Which do you want?? I will post my opinion in a few days if one of you fart smellers, I mean smart fellers, does not beat me to the answer I think is correct. Enjoy.
All the time.

Money for me. That would give me / us more time to do all the things we want to do, like more volunteering, spending more time with family, making sure our parents are comfortable in their old age, more traveling and more opportunities to do projects that I *want* to do. Like as said previously, "Time is money".

I will word it like this when you run out of time you won't be worried about money:D

My opinion is if 1 person has all the money in the world then it has no value and if you have all the time in the world then you are alone. So neither has any value.

I would take all the money so I can buy Buick's from the people who have no business owning one. You know the type..."I'm running 25psi on pump gas, why is my car back firing"....

Fubar2.5 nailed it.
All the money means you can have everything, there is no challenge, you can die the second after you get all the money.
All the time you constantly watch your loved ones die, always have to earn more money to live
My Correct answer is neither.

Next one
A man Joe and his biological son Joe jr are both transported at the same time to the same ER . The Doctor comes in, looks at Joe jr, says I can not operate on him, he is my son.
How is this possible?????

Fubar2.5 nailed it.
All the money means you can have everything, there is no challenge, you can die the second after you get all the money.
All the time you constantly watch your loved ones die, always have to earn more money to live
My Correct answer is neither.

Next one
A man Joe and his biological son Joe jr are both transported at the same time to the same ER . The Doctor comes in, looks at Joe jr, says I can not operate on him, he is my son.
How is this possible?????

The mom...

Now. Here is a good one.

A man walks into a restaurant, orders a plate of sea gull and eats it. Then walks outside and shoots himself dead. Why?

As he was cleaning Seagull crap off his Turbo Buick, he saw that it doesn't leak oil anymore.

Bruce '87 Grand National