American civilian has been beheaded by Iraqis

Originally posted by Foolis

Actually it is worse, since the muslims would like nothing more than die.:rolleyes:

And I hope our military helps each and every one of those ragheads with that kind of thinking reach his goal - just as gruesomely and violently.

Remember Nick Berg.

This is sad.....

PHILADELPHIA (Reuters) - The father of Nick Berg, the American beheaded in Iraq (news - web sites), directly blamed President Bush and Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld on Thursday for his son's death.

"My son died for the sins of George Bush and Donald Rumsfeld. This administration did this," Berg said in an interview with radio station KYW-AM.

In the interview from outside his home in West Chester, Pennsylvania, a seething Michael Berg also said his 26-year-old son, a civilian contractor, probably would have felt positive, even about his executioners, until the last minute.

"I am sure that he only saw the good in his captors until the last second of his life," Berg said. "They did not know what they were doing. They killed their best friend."

Two days after the publication of a video showing the execution of his son by five masked men, Berg attacked the Bush administration for its invasion of Iraq and its sponsorship of the Patriot Act, which gives sweeping powers of surveillance to the federal government.

Al Jazeera isn't claiming it they are just reporting it :rolleyes: It's AMERICANS that are claiming it (which fall into what I have said about aiding and abetting the enemy). I saw the Wacko's Lefty's posting it yesterday.

They say it was Karl Rove and a Covert Ops operation that killed Berg. They said Abu Musab al-Zarqawi is a creation of Karl Rove, Bush and the CIA (of course they would since Bush has been saying he has been in Iraq since before the war and directly links Saddam to Al Queda).

I was just waiting for the loons on this board like schitzo-goofy to blame Berg's killing on Karl Rove.... It WILL happen.

Berg's dad is a tin foil hat. When you surround your self with kooks and you defy rational thought, kook conspiracy theories are bound to crop when you turn up dead on video.

Still, the big story in the media, are the naked prisoners. The left keeps beating that EMPTY drum. Just illustrates what has been said over and over again in these threads that the US government and military, is being undermined by these people. A few here, buy the hype. Pity them. :(

I agree that the pictures that have been released are way over hyped..The media is the guilty party, this type of sensationalism sells! Its the media thats to blame! Oh of course the media is controlled by the "liberals"...lmao
The investigation needs to focus on the CIA, they play by their own rules. I saw first hand what those bastards are capable of in
Nam..These soldiers were acting out of anger and frustration and the spooks were pushing their buttons. They are experts at manipulating people, they play on your fears and insecurities...

Berg's father is a very emotional drained man...Can you imagine what it would be like to watch your child beheaded on T.V.? He's lashing out and its very understandible and very sad.

Originally posted by We4ster
Berg's father is a very emotional drained man...Can you imagine what it would be like to watch your child beheaded on T.V.? He's lashing out and its very understandible and very sad.

No, I can't imagine what it must be like. It would be like a living hell. I'm giving Dad a pass on all that he is saying. I hope I am never in a situation like this.

Originally posted by UNGN
Al Jazeera isn't claiming it they are just reporting it :rolleyes:
I stand corrected. Al-Jazeera isn't claiming it DIRECTLY but are vicariously. They are reporting "claims" it was fabricated with 100% speculation and OPINIONS from internet chat rooms. We all know how much fact is tossed about in chat rooms and message boards :rolleyes:. Since they report it with not a shred of evidence whatsoever I conclude they support those unsubstantiated claims to make us look bad. I connect the dots and will say Al-Jazeera claims it as well.

Just my opinion.

I agree that the pictures that have been released are way over hyped..The media is the guilty party, this type of sensationalism sells! Its the media thats to blame! Oh of course the media is controlled by the "liberals"...lmao

The liberals DO control the media and have done so for many years. If sensationalism sells, as you say.............why is there very little about the Berg murder? Wide spread information about that execution is detrimental to the liberal anti-war line. The Berg murder has been portrayed as 2nd page news and is moving back day by day, while the arabic pyramids are still on the front page. Which news story is more outrageous? The media has already moved on to the Father's protests because he's anti Bush.

The investigation needs to focus on the CIA, they play by their own rules. I saw first hand what those bastards are capable of in
Nam..These soldiers were acting out of anger and frustration and the spooks were pushing their buttons. They are experts at manipulating people, they play on your fears and insecurities...

Weester, I'm shocked....we agree on something! ;)

Originally posted by TT/A1233
I stand corrected. Al-Jazeera isn't claiming it DIRECTLY but are vicariously. They are reporting "claims" it was fabricated with 100% speculation and OPINIONS from internet chat rooms. We all know how much fact is tossed about in chat rooms and message boards :rolleyes:. Since they report it with not a shred of evidence whatsoever I conclude they support those unsubstantiated claims to make us look bad. I connect the dots and will say Al-Jazeera claims it as well.

Just my opinion.

They are just quoting what Bush Hating Whack Jobs are saying. Who could blame them? Al Jazeera has low journalistic standards and an anti american bent, but they are reporting what AMERICANS are saying. It won't be long before some of these same AMERICANS are saying the same or similar things on TB.com.

You just wait.

Red Reegull,

Do you look for Liberals under your pillow at night?
Do you think you are being followed by liberals during the day?
Do you think that liberals are taping your phone?

Up your meds dude...............LMAO

Originally posted by UNGN
They are just quoting what Bush Hating Whack Jobs are saying. Who could blame them? Al Jazeera has low journalistic standards and an anti american bent, but they are reporting what AMERICANS are saying. It won't be long before some of these same AMERICANS are saying the same or similar things on TB.com.

You just wait.
I didn't reread the story but if memory serves I don't recall specific quotes of Americans in their article whose link I posted.

Hey UNGN your limited intelligence and achingly painful blindness are evident by trying to make an AL JAzeera connection to a representative political party in the U.S. Shame on you!!!!!!

"Weester, I'm shocked....we agree on something! "

Back off TT/A1233,

Just because I live in california doesnt mean you can flirt with me....