amazing..

nordy racer

here we go again, another thread closed..

PEEPS on here need to grow up.. why is it that this is the only section on this damn web site that gets threads locked??????

I am sorry Nordy! Unfortunatley it is because most of the closed threads involve 1 of about 3 different problem(s):rolleyes:

In this case, we have been there done that.... Here we are again too:mad:

here we go again, another thread closed..

PEEPS on here need to grow up.. why is it that this is the only section on this damn web site that gets threads locked??????
Nordy Things have been peaceful here for some time & we have all gotten along & been helping one another. I for one go out of my way to to that.I'm always available to whom ever needs a hand. Especially you & Ray. But what the hell you both see in Harold I'll never understand. The guy is an evil menace who will drag you down & use you up. Both you & Ray invited him back on here & now you act naive.Do you think for one second I'm going to let him start trashing me again. I think you need to evaluate to whom needs to grow up here. I'm done & thats all I will say about this anymore. Sorry Shane that you had to be brought back into this again, Regards Lou

my 2 cents

While my feeling towards Mike and Ray are nothing but admiration,
I'm in agreement with Lou, (not sure who invited Harold back to the board, and Yes Shane I did inform you of his return!)
I for one, wish he would go away, forever, when ever he is online there are problems, he cannot keep his mouth shut, always has to belittle. or berate some one.
Lou has helped almost every one in socal with there buick, why do we let someone try to ruin his reputation?

OK, I'm off my soap box!
thanks

it goes both ways.. when he was quiet and not posting on here, i saw post talking about him!... i don't think thats cool.. i think everyone should stop posting on the topic and handle it off this web site.

i am friends with mostly everyone that post in this section, even if one of them has pissed off the rest... i hope that doesn't matter :(

it goes both ways.. when he was quiet and not posting on here, i saw post talking about him!... i don't think thats cool.. i think everyone should stop posting on the topic and handle it off this web site.

i am friends with mostly everyone that post in this section, even if one of them has pissed off the rest... i hope that doesn't matter :(
I just came back from driving all the way to Sods shop to do just that.I went to smooth things over with Sod & he was there. Lets just say that I re-calibrated Harold & maybe things will be quiet for awhile.

I just came back from driving all the way to Sods shop to do just that.I went to smooth things over with Sod & he was there. Lets just say that I re-calibrated Harold & maybe things will be quiet for awhile.

i'm glad everything went smoothly.. now lets all sing together near a camp fire at Bates this sunday...

I agree with this too. I have asked all not to bring up his name, as he asked. If I remember I posted that, or maybe PM'd a few guys.... Anyway leave it be, keep it off of the board. He asked not to be talked about and said he would do the same in return. Long as that is the case, let it go!

While my feeling towards Mike and Ray are nothing but admiration,
I'm in agreement with Lou, (not sure who invited Harold back to the board, and Yes Shane I did inform you of his return!)
I for one, wish he would go away, forever, when ever he is online there are problems, he cannot keep his mouth shut, always has to belittle. or berate some one.
Lou has helped almost every one in socal with there buick, why do we let someone try to ruin his reputation?

OK, I'm off my soap box!
thanks

No one invited anyone back... Must have joined from another IP. Like I said above I thought all this was over on TurboBuick.com...

Maybe it will end now!