<am stung by Scorpion on commerical flight

US man stung by scorpion on commercial flight - Yahoo! News

The comments are great.

ie,

How did the scorpion get past TSA?

How did the scorpion get past TSA, you ask?
Professional courtesy, of course

Hey did the scorpion get padded down and fondled too??? The scorpion stung the guy cause he did not want his junk touched again...

This comment was the best:

Scorpion Attacked by Man on Flight

Anhorage, Alaska (AP) - Steven Scorpion, en route from Austin, Texas to Anchorage, Alaska, was brutally attacked on an Alaska Airlines flight by a man wielding napkin. "I was just minding my business, sitting in my seat, reading the in-flight magazine to see what movie we would be watching, when this guy came and sat on me," recalled Scorpion, who was traveling on business to perform missionary work on behalf of the Texas Bark Scorpion Society. "I tapped him on the arm to try and show him my boarding pass, but he just brushed me off. Then, all of sudden, the guy grabbed a napkin and started going all Julia Childs on me." After being, in Scorpion's words, "beeotch-slapped" and further insulted by the passenger, he had no choice but to fight back and sting the man. "After he grabbed me in a napkin, the guy had the audacity to start taking pictures of me with his cell phone." Airline personnel quickly separated the two, moving the man up to a first class seat, but leaving Scorpion next to the man's wailing girlfriend. Scorpion said the airline offered him a medley of freeze-dried insects, and a one-way ticket to Mexico. Scorpion was further insulted by the attention the man received from physicians on the aircraft after the altercation. "That wuss had 200 pounds on me, but he was screaming and crying about the boo-boo on his elbow, so they found two doctors to talk him down. As for me, they claimed there were no medically trained scorpions on the flight, which I find highly doubtful, as at least 73 of us boarded the originating flight in Austin." An ambulance and medics met the injured man upon the flight's arrival in Anchorage. As there is no scorpion population in Alaska, the best the pilot could arrange for Scorpion was for him to be met by two Alaska King Crabs at the gate. "This is an outrage and my client, who suffered multiple physical injuries and extreme emotional distress, plans on examining all of his legal options," said Phyllis "The Black Widow" Spider, a Texas-based personal injury attorney representing Scorpion. "This is profiling at its worst. Why don't scorpions get the same rights as dogs and cats do on commercial flights? None of you appreciates what it's like to have to remove six or eight shoes every time you go through security."