Aluminum Drive-shaft

Denny's is a 3½" aluminum matrix pro stock type. I have one in the Metro. I launch at 4900 RPM with 15# & a 50 shot of nitrous from a 1.76 first gear into a 3.33 rear gear (spool) into 11.5 slicks. There are quite a few fast cars running aluminum driveshafts. With that said, I do have the (2) DS loops and my shaft is significantly shorter than most.

C/F shafts are glued to the yokes you know.

And the 1350 yoke is for the front only I would imagine. The stock GN rear isn't a 1350, they'd have to use an adapter U-joint. That is one side is 1350 and the other is the same as your stock GN (small).

Aluminum will work for a slightly modded driver, stay away from the cf unless you have lots of money to spend. If you really want a good driveshaft for a high hp car (1000+) then get a stainless/molybdenum (cromoly) driveshaft. Denny's is one of the better companys to deal with. Remember good parts aren't cheap, you get what you pay for.

I have a 4" aluminum Pro Stock drive shaft from Inland Empire (considered to be the best in the business by most) for my car, I bent it in 7 passes. It had a .060 run out! They replaced it for free and told me that was the first one that had ever bent. I run a 3.5" chro-mo shaft in it now, weighs about 9# more but they were both about the same price.......EXPENSIVE!

i broke a stock driveshaft this past friday on a 12.77 pass, twisted right in the middle and beat the hell out of my floors, even with the loop. There is a place in downtown cincinnati ohio that will build you any driveshaft you want, aluminum or steel. They quoted me 250.00 for steel and 350.00 for aluminum. the places name is cincinnati driveline (513)651-2406. The guy next door builds full tube race car and that is the only place he uses for driveshafts. just my 2 cents!