Aluminum Drive-shaft

drive shaft

COUNT ME IN ALSO AS LONG AS THESE ARE TOP QUALITY AND HAVE THE HD U-JOINTS ETC. I DON'T NEED ONE COMING APART ON ME. THANKS MIKE.

Originally posted by TURBOGTA1
TRAVIS, WHEN YOU CALL ON TUESDAY, ASK THEM ABOUT BUYING MORE THAN 1 IN REGARDS TO PRICING!! FOR A STRONG ALUMINUM SHAFT COMPLETE FOR $200 OR LESS, IM IN!!!!!
LOOKS LIKE A COUPLE OF OTHER MEMBERS AS WELL. MY MOTOR IS BEING DONE AT RPE, AND I MIGHT AS WELL GET THE SUSPENSION OUT OF THE WAY WHILE IM WAITING. MIKE

Will do maybe they will do a group purchase:eek:

You know how OCD I am, I will have the poor guy on the phone for a hour:D

RPE is the man;)

I will be on the phone in the am and will report back what they have to say. I am sure we are good for 20 providing price is close, workmanship, strength, etc is there:cool:

Okay here is the deal...

Solid Spicier U-Joint's
1350 Trans Yoke series
$362.69 out the door. IMO not bad..

Ramchargers does not carry them anymore
Denny's $525.00:eek:
Dynotech really does not deal with them anymore

I'm sure this is a dumb question, but...

When you say "1350 trans yoke series", you are talking about fitting into a 200-4R, right? In other words, this driveshaft would fit exactly where the stock one is with no other mods, correct?

Assuming that's the case, count me in!

Thanks,

Originally posted by mgmshar
I'm sure this is a dumb question, but...

When you say "1350 trans yoke series", you are talking about fitting into a 200-4R, right? In other words, this driveshaft would fit exactly where the stock one is with no other mods, correct?

Assuming that's the case, count me in!

Thanks,

Yes:cool:

So is somone going to buy 20 and then pass the savings along? Or do we have to individually call him and wait until there are 20 of us? Also, for those of us that don't have a 200r4 and 8.5" rear, would he make us a driveshaft that would fit at the same price?

Originally posted by TRYMY231S
So is somone going to buy 20 and then pass the savings along? Or do we have to individually call him and wait until there are 20 of us? Also, for those of us that don't have a 200r4 and 8.5" rear, would he make us a driveshaft that would fit at the same price?

He said yes.....

I am waiting to see how many are serious:)

Count me in as "serious"...

Can't wait to get it, actually!

Thanks for orgranizing this!

What is the weight and strength difference?

How did it go from $200 to $362?

Originally posted by jsta6
What is the weight and strength difference?

How did it go from $200 to $362?

I never quoted anybody $200.00:confused:

If you read the post above, this was a board member who thought....it would be around $200.00. I spent a good 1 hour on the phone and got a education in driveshaft's. They claim this piece 3.5 will handle up to 1000HP. Weight is about 10lbs:cool: