Aluminum Drive-shaft

Someone sent me a PM I lost it, it was a company that builds these for half price of normal Buick vendors. Can you re-send:confused:

Travis, if you get that info on the driveshafts,please send it to me as well. thanks,
Mike

I will there is a company making these for the 200R4 for about $275.00 and I lost the dam information:mad:

I would also be interested if you can send me the info as well- thanks-or post it on this board.

THERE IS A PLACE OUT BY ME WHO CUSTOM MAKES DRIVESHAFTS,
I WILL CALL HIM ON TUESDAY AND GET A PRICE, IF YOUR SERIOUSLY INTERESTED, POST IT, AND ILL FIND OUT THE COST, IM SURE THE MORE THE CHEAPER:eek:

The members contacted me, here is the information...

'71buickg.s. wrote on May 19th, 2005 01:51 PM:
I would recomend you call Shaftmasters. They are in Northern Ohio. They will make you one for about 1/2 of what others charge, just over $200 I believe. I think the guy I talked to was named Mark. I ran short of $$$ and didn't get on yet, but plan to. Please let them know I sent you. My name is Marty. I'm hoping they'll cut me some slack when my time comes. Let me know if this works out for you. Their # is 866-912-2004.
Hope this helps you.

:D :D

TRAVIS, WHEN YOU CALL ON TUESDAY, ASK THEM ABOUT BUYING MORE THAN 1 IN REGARDS TO PRICING!! FOR A STRONG ALUMINUM SHAFT COMPLETE FOR $200 OR LESS, IM IN!!!!!
LOOKS LIKE A COUPLE OF OTHER MEMBERS AS WELL. MY MOTOR IS BEING DONE AT RPE, AND I MIGHT AS WELL GET THE SUSPENSION OUT OF THE WAY WHILE IM WAITING. MIKE