All Florida Turbo Regal/TTA Owners Sign in here

Jax fl. 1986 gn GN (3).jpg1986GN (2).jpg1986GN.jpg

Hey I just saw you live in Ocala. I do too and I just bought my 87 GN yesterday. I would love to be able to talk with someone about the car so keep in touch and if you have a business here I would love to stop by and meet u

Steve here from way south Naples Flo just got my 87 Buick grand national off a friend hurting for money don't know if i'm keep it or sale it so fare i'm happy with it driving it instead of my dodge truck know motor been stroked and completely redone up to it 70 mm turbo. need a paint 2 front seat and upper door panels. i have a painter but need some seats and upper door panels,

Hey I just saw you live in Ocala. I do too and I just bought my 87 GN yesterday. I would love to be able to talk with someone about the car so keep in touch and if you have a business here I would love to stop by and meet u
I too live near Ocala, give a yell, we can get together. Been around these cars a long time (September 1989).

i'm in Naples Flo. any one near here i'm redoing my gn again new header turbo and have to put the inter cooler back on.