All Florida Turbo Regal/TTA Owners Sign in here

87 GN in St. Pete.
100_1259.jpg

100_1264.jpg

New TTA owner From Orlando

Hello from Orlando, just picked up an 89 TTA Festival Car, #848 out of 1550. 3500 miles 100% stock.... If there are any local events in Central Florida, sure would like to know about them......

Hey guys, I'm in Niceville. I work over on Hurlburt Field (19th SOS). Wouldn't mind hooking up and picking some of your brains about these turbo cars. I'm not new to horsepower, I am new to horsepower from a turbo. :cool:

Welcome to the site. There are three of us in Panama City that drive/work on our GNs. Send me an email.

Jax

guys, i just found out that there is a do it yourself garage here in Jacksonville, FL on Richard st just south of Bowden Rd. Looks like they have 6 full size lifts which they rent out by the hour and tool rentals too. They also get parts at a discount and are running a special this week for half price rentals as a part of their grand opening. The name of their shop is Automotive Lift Rentals USA.

Scott

166356_171208476254617_157259750982823_320408_6396746_n.jpg

WP Owner

Hey! GN owner in Winter Park, FL. Don't see many of our cars around town if there's not an event...

Signing in

I thought i signed in couple days ago but don't see it,My car's been MIA so long i haven't made any the recent FL meets, But that all about to end as is my cars almost finished an only lacks Paint job now. I made GNX 548R..hwy/silver state classic car! goes150mph + an will throw you out the windows on corners

All sizes | Brentscar010 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Flares go in next fully functioning

Enjoy!

Hope to see all Feb 27th at Ole Town,Kissimmiiee