All Florida Turbo Regal/TTA Owners Sign in here

Hey guys just got a 86 T-type that i'm bringing back from the dead. I'm in the Tampa area... I need a drivers door if anyone knows of one..... thanks !

Any shows/meets in Miami (or close enough) in the next two weeks? 4th of July and the week after?

Today there is a car show at the sir pizza in hialeah off 49st in the westland mall parking lot from 6-10. The first saturday of every month there is a very good car show at the sir pizza at 120st sw 125 ave. Here is a link to the shows: http://www.southdadecarshow.com/

Any interest in Central Fl. ?? We have a group going to BG in Oct. if interested???
Trying to keep it interesting........................

I was there today at home depot all the entrances were blocked by white barricades must be doing work on the asphalt or nearby construction :-(

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I went 2 Fridays ago and it was packed full plan on going this Friday to the 23. Look for me 87 GN with the astroroof.

Just moved to the jacksonville area, dont know the area or anyone but anyone close? Off of Phillips hwy near race track road. Any upcoming meets?

I'm here is Miami. Have a pristine survivor 87 that is all original, and all stock. Down to the factory delivered tires. I can usually be seen at the Sir Pizza show in Kendall the first sat of the month. Was there this past Sat.

Spotted a 86 or 87 stock looking grand national on Phillips hwy in Jacksonville earlier this week. First one I've seen I wonder if he is on this board...