Alabama guys,, huntsville dragway

WINDMILL

Alright guys, huntsville is giving away 100.00 for the fastest street car with reg radials thats drove in(no dr's tires) this friday night.. i'm going to try and make it.. maybe i can get the buick back in the 7.0's mark like before.. this new motor and convertor is working good so far... hey guys near huntsville come on over

heres the ad
Huntsville Dragway - Huntsville, Alabama

Huntsville Dragway

I went last Friday night while the outside temps. were down a good bit.
Not sure if I'll make it this Friday yet. I'm also watching the possible rain issue.
Before they changed the rules to reg. street tires, there was a twin turbo Supra running low 6's on DR's. I normally will trailer my car just in case I break something. I live in the New Hope area south of Huntsville.

its only 20% rain for friday.. i
ll prob trailor mine to gurley or little futher and drive it on in.. then change gas.. might even bring my other tires too. anyways come on over, like to meet all the area buick guys..

looks like they will be having it this friday tooo, i rained last week. i'm going to try and make it again...

boost

Alright guys, huntsville is giving away 100.00 for the fastest street car with reg radials thats drove in(no dr's tires) this friday night.. i'm going to try and make it.. maybe i can get the buick back in the 7.0's mark like before.. this new motor and convertor is working good so far... hey guys near huntsville come on over

heres the ad
Huntsville Dragway - Huntsville, Alabama

how much boost was you running on that 7.15 pass

where you from j-6? huntsville is running the street tire deal this weekend too.. and the drag radial class too

boost

24#,, but need to turn it on up some to make the 6's looks like

yeah i feel you on that one that what im shooting for in the next couple of weeks im changing my feul system im going with a aeromotive 1000 and a feul cell i want to run mine on about 27-28 lbs of boost i have a similar set-up so hopefully it will work out........