A word about Mease Performance

C'mon guys, this thread was supposed to be something good for a change. Please don't turn it into something bad. I think we have enough of that as it is. :)

i really had no intention on posting on this thread until now. i have never bought a piece or talked to mease performance but, i love how the majority here like to bash vendors when something isn't in their hands asap. i can bet 95% of you in here have never owned any type of company before and have no clue what the struggles are, let alone being a fabrication business. i strongly suggest either (a) realize you are buying custom fabricated parts or (b) learn the fabricating trade, make your own and stop whining. you have made the choice to drive a performance car that has little aftermarket support, now deal with it.. dont like it, buy a z or a 5.0...

Jason, I hope you didnt take my last post as trying to to turn this thread around, but the fact remains that if you look at any post relating to Keith you will find Randy Greenoe sticking his $.02 in and making some ill founded comments. Keith has pointed this out to me quite a few times. I was just sticking up for my friend.

Mease may (or may not) be the Man, but I e-mailed and left 3
Phone messages with him since Monday about needing
3" Stock LT1 Mass Air flow ends (for my Translator set up)
and have NEVER heard back from him!

Tclassic

I left a message back to you (guess it was your cell)....never recieved any Email resend it to: keith@measeperformance.com
I rarely check my PM"s here....I HAVE THE ENDS come pick them up.

thank you

AAWWW...looks like Randy is ready to cry again:( :( :( whats the matter need to vent cause your last batch of parts showed up three days late?:confused: Of ALL 7000 people on this BB....randy I think you are one of the most inconsiderate ones here. During the "last" downpipe GP of all 360 some negative posts on "that" thread isnt it funny that YOU are ONE OF THE ONLY people to NOT apoligize to us?

"dont take it personal" right?

<KM@>MPE

I'm jealous....I have never recieved any nasty emails from Keith!

I love it when he talks dirty! :eek: :D :D :D

hahahahah very funny

Must be something in the air out there....you and Geno been sniffin too much C16?

K~

I think they are selling C16 at Starbucks now because this Mocha is putting hair on my chest! :D

I think we all should respect Jason, this was suppose to be a nice Thread. I have dealt with Keith and have not had any problems personally. The one thing i can say at-least he will come on the board and answer questions and he answers the phone when you call him. I know of other vendors (CAS) that do not answer e-mails, phone calls, or board feedback. Really guys give him a break:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Agree!!!! Keith is doing a GREAT job for our community. It is not easy to do what he is doing!!!! He is working VERY hard. The man must never sleep, putting together his shop, and trying to spend time with his wife and new baby boy. I know that he is putting in at least like 12-14 hours days to get things up and running. Whats more, he is putting out some gorgeous products of the highest quality and workmanship!!! I know that the Buick parts are not his big money products, but he still makes them and is coming up with new ones. He does this because like all of us on here, he LOVE TRs!!! I recently had a bad experience trying to sell a part. I’m not going to go into details, but I can tell you this, it was a PITA!!!! If I had to deal with things like that all day long, I for one could not take it. I don’t know how Keith does it at all. Bottom line, be a gentlemen, have some class, as stated about, give praise where praise is due, and most of all support those who support you!!!! THANK YOU Keith for all the hard work, being a good man and a friend of mine.

Jason

To further prove Keith is commited to turbo buicks and the community,he even went as far as making a 3" DP for the Hot Air cars!! How many vendors don't even sell anything for them at all??? Just bought a DP for my 86 and quality and fit on the vehicle was second to none IMO ,and I am a picky SOB sometimes.

These people whining about Keith...do they realize how MP is a small operation where Keith seems to do most of the work himself? I've been at Keith's shop on a Sunday night at 7:00 pm and he was working. He's told me that I could pick up parts on Sat. and Sun. because he's working. If your parts show up a few freaking days late, give it a rest.

BTW...I still like cheese. :D
S.

I agree on Keiths service. He went out of the way to take care of my DP. Very good service and one heck of a nice guy :D

Originally posted by billsgn
I think they are selling C16 at Starbucks now because this Mocha is putting hair on my chest! :D
hahahah, i literally laughed out of my chair. my boss came around to see what's up...he must think i'm going nutz!:eek: kinda too late for that.

I havent bought anything from Mease...yet. If I havent had bought Lee Thompson's DP, I would've gone Mease way. I've seen the pics of the DP and they're very nice! Mr. Mease...by any chance are you going to make I/C setups for Hot-Airs, similar to Turbomotion or even headers & CP? I'd most definetly get a pair of headers & cp to complete my exhaust system.

Im thinking about selling Buick parts online and the first person i talked to was Mease:) I will have a new garage by the end of the summer and i hope to stock some of his parts:) We dont have many venders in the NorthWest. I hope to be selling parts to the NW turbo guys soon:) Im hoping Billsgn will be helping me with the shop :D

Life will be good for me in a few months....working with the "GN/TB Master" of the Northwest selling and installing products from the "Fab King" from the East! :cool:

Re: Hey fellow throttle body boring competitor:

Originally posted by Mease Performance
hehe....get it right.....

YANKEE old fart!:eek: :D

thanks everyone!:cool:

ha ha, thats funny one old damn YANKEE calling the other one a YANKEE old fart.

Bubba:

OK, mississippi (is that how ya'll spell that) and out west, definitely produce some funny dudes!

some things just aint right man!

:D :eek: ;)

thanks for the kind words, we're struggling to keep ahead, its tough!

<KM>@MPE