A word about Mease Performance

JasonD

Some of you may remember that Keith Mease used to have a bad rep from here due to a GP gone bad among other things. Many were upset over the situation, including myself.

That was then, this is now.

Then he was getting his business going and was feeling the pains of starting out, but now I am starting to hear many good things about him and his work. It seems things are going smooth for him and his business is looking like it is gonna be okay.

I think it is great that a bad situation can change into a good one. Keith also supports this site as an advertiser. I think everyone knows that the Buick world has few vendors, and it is nice to see a new one pop up and start to make it.

So I think Keith needs a bit of credit for turning out to be a good guy who is obviously at least trying to do good business and being a site supporter.

All supporting vendors can be found listed on the HOME page of TurboBuick.Com. If you need a part or service, please see if one of the vendors there can help you out and if they can, please remember to thank them for supporting TurboBuick.Com.

:):)

Originally posted by JasonD

Then he was getting his business going and was feeling the pains of starting out, but now I am starting to hear many good things about him and his work. It seems things are going smooth for him and his business is

i'll fill in the blank, but i dont think you would allow my choice of words to be used on the forum...
;)
BRYAN WANNER

Re: Re: A word about Mease Performance

Originally posted by Quick6'n'-K.C.
i'll fill in the blank, but i dont think you would allow my choice of words to be used on the forum...
;)

Hehehe...wiseass.

I didn't mean to let that be unfinished. :):)

I fixed it.

Jason, I'm glad you posted this so everyone could see that Keith has turned things around. I e-mailed Keith a while back and apologized for letting things get out of control in one of the posts from the first GP. I had some problems with my DP and I was really pressed for time to go on the Power Tour but instead of calling Keith and getting things worked out, I vented my frustrations here on the board. Not the best or most mature thing to do.:( As most of us remember it just snowballed out of control and a lot of people were very angry.

Like you said, that was then, this is now. In a small community like ours, second chances are hard to come by so I'm very glad the members here gave Keith a second chance. It seems to have paid off for everyone!:) After talking to Keith, he made me an offer to get my pipe fixed. That says a lot, after all this time and all the harsh words that were exchanged he could have told me where to go. Glad he gave me a second chance.:)

I told Keith I would support him where I could and this seems like a pretty good place to start! I'm also going to get a stock location I/C from him. Well, some day. :)

Good luck Keith and keep up the good work!:D

Mike, your very lucky, he could have told you to F off and to go pound sand:) Hey Keith, how's it hanging!?!

I had a chance to meet Keith a few weeks ago at the Buick vs. Mustang at Atco. Seems like a nice guy. I've always heard very good things about this work.

-Banning.

Guy needs to shower though...I've smelled nicer odors comin' from a dead fish in high noon after it was eaten by a camel. ;) Ask him about his new billet items in development...

I've been happy with my dealings with Keith. I've met him face to face a few times and spoken with him on the phone at length on several occasions.
Easy guy to deal with selling quality parts...what more could you want?:D
S.

Keith Mease rocks! If I wasn't damn near twice his age, I'd want to grow up to be just like him! :eek: :D :D

Now hurry up with my sheetmetal intake! ;)

[rant]
Yeah finally... the opinions change. :rolleyes:

I loved how many of this "community" wanted to castrate me for sticking up for Keith during the whole "fiasco". Funny how things change.

I wonder why he answered the phone when I called, responded to my emails when they were sent, and why he could take time chat with me about snow (of all things) on the phone?

Because I treated him with respect and understanding given the circumstances. And I'd damn sure do business with the man again, even if I had to wait twice as long as I was quoted.

There are a lot of people who said they'd never deal with him again that will end up eating those words. It is nice to see some men have the ability to set their pride aside and make ammends. :)

Keith Mease = Class Act :D

[/rant]

I agree. Keith probrobly bit off a little more than he could handle the first time. But he made & shipped every DP that was promised. As far as quality, Keith is second to none, I have purchased several of his DP's, 2 of his intercoolers, his modded TB's, and sheetmetal plenum. Everyone that see's his equipment on my cars wants to know where I got it from. Is he just wasn't a damn Yankee! he would be pretty good people.:D
Bubba

Hey Jason,
Please contact me off the list. I would like to talk to you about this topic.
Mike Licht

Steve,
Thanks for the advice. Please make note that I did not say anything bad about anyone, do any name calling or complaining. If I have something good or bad to say I will say it when I want. Other board members do this quite often with out problems. Do I do not have the same right? I WANTED more than just Jason to see the post I made. If and when I need to make a good or bad post I will, I am pretty sure it will be good based on some recent (after the post) developments. Time will tell.
Mike Licht

Ditto the good things said about Keith... even if he does refer to me as "old fart!" (I'm ONLY 38, for gosh sakes!) ;)

Hey fellow throttle body boring competitor:

hehe....get it right.....

YANKEE old fart!:eek: :D

thanks everyone!:cool:

Originally posted by YGETV8
Ditto the good things said about Keith... even if he does refer to me as "old fart!" (I'm ONLY 38, for gosh sakes!) ;)
haha, when I was a N3WBI3 i thought you were older :p

Being a close friend of Keith's I can assure you that he is definitely top notch. I definitely admire his enginuity and creativity. God definitely gave him hands of gold when it comes to creating things out of metal.
I know there are people out there who still want CAS V4R's and TH down pipes just because of the name; but take it from me, Keith's stuff is just as good if not better. Plus you are supporting a vendor who will sit and talk with you on the phone or AOL Instant Messenger. I would love to see Tony D or Terry H do that. He truly supports all of his customers and wants everyone to be satisfied. Keith and I have spent many hours brainstorming about new products and trust me; the best is yet to come. ;)
I run many of Keith's creations on my own car and would do so even if he wasnt a friend.
Thank you Keith! :D

Keith is the man!!! He is one of the nicest guys if not the nicest that I have come across in this community. I can’t find the words to thank him enough for all his help………falling asleep isn’t helping with the words now, but wanted to jump in and give praise where praise is due!!!! As an example of how he is helping me; it turns out that I had BOTH a blown head gasket and transmission. The car is up at his place now. I put almost all my money into rebuilding the trans. I did not have the money to pay him for the blown head gasket. But not only is he helping me with the head gasket, but also porting & polishing heads, along with that porting & polishing lower intake and putting a new cam & lifters. What makes him the man, is that as cheesy as it sounds, when you go to MPE, you are just not a customer and money for him to make, but another love off these cars to Keith and that means that he is going to bend over backwards to help you in every way that he can!!! Plus his workmanship on his products is just outstanding!!!!!!!

Thanks again Keith,
Jason

Originally posted by Mr. T
[rant]
Yeah finally... the opinions change. :rolleyes:

I loved how many of this "community" wanted to castrate me for sticking up for Keith during the whole "fiasco". Funny how things change.

I wonder why he answered the phone when I called, responded to my emails when they were sent, and why he could take time chat with me about snow (of all things) on the phone?

Because I treated him with respect and understanding given the circumstances. And I'd damn sure do business with the man again, even if I had to wait twice as long as I was quoted.

There are a lot of people who said they'd never deal with him again that will end up eating those words. It is nice to see some men have the ability to set their pride aside and make ammends. :)

Keith Mease = Class Act :D

[/rant]

Read the post by Boostedbug on Febuary 10. I seen the e`mail from Mr. Mease to him and it was not pretty.

Originally posted by Randy Greenoe
Read the post by Boostedbug on Febuary 10. I seen the e`mail from Mr. Mease to him and it was not pretty.
Yes, that was all resolved Randy, but you wouldnt know that since you never pay attention. Why is it that everytime there is something said on here about Keith that you have to jump in with your worthless and pitiful $.02??
Why not mind your own business? :mad: :mad: