a RANT!!! about danko reproductions Co.

Anarchy

One fast Hot Air
Hello fellow TBer. My names Ray; im here to see if any one has had a problem with dankoreprodutions.com. i ordered a rear spoiler for my gnx replica. i ordered this on this past thursday evening. yesterday friday all morning and after noon till the late evening i have been call this company and i have not gotten a singel reply from them. NO ONE ANSWERS THE DAMN PHONE. its just rings and rings. i checked my pay pal account on friday and it said the order was completed so i know they got there money. but no curtisy email no curtisy phone call nothing. HAS ANY ONE BOUGHT FROM THESE people in the past that can give me a little bit of insite on how they opperate that buisness. thanks for reading.

no one replyed to me from the office there. im just askin if any one ordered from them to see how long it takes to get a reply.

ud think they would give u an automated email like every other vendor does when you place and order and PAY for it. what did u order?

id give it a few more days but there is no excuse for their customer service or lack of actually

id give it a few more days but there is no excuse for their customer service or lack of actually

and thats why i am upset. i sent a email to the owner today. its as reads;
Hello my names Raymond Neris. I recently orderd a 3 piece spolier set for my 1987 regal. this past Thursday night. i called yesterday on a Friday 11-5-2010, and got no answer in the office at your buisness. Are you guys closed on Fridays saturdays and Sundays. i checked my paypal acount and the money is confirmed that you recieved it. All im trying to get is a update on the item, if it was shipped and if so do you have a tracking number. with the ground company you sent it with. Or for that much has it even left your establishment yet. i called twice yesterday and got no answer nor replys. i just want to know if i can at least be updated on the status of this product. call me or email me A.S.A.P P.S. time dont matter call me any time my cells always on. and i am ECT time im in NEW YORK CITY.

Yeah man, I'd relax... If I were the vendor I would honestly be irritated. If you dont get your part, then you can dispute it with paypal, and you will get your money back.

Internet transactions these days are pretty safe... Also almost every online company does not have an "office" or a store front.

well thank you for the info. i tend to forget some ppl run shops from there garage.lol.... well i just feel that a email letting me know that my hard erned money was recieved and a tracking number would be appreciated. thats all. when i ordered from kirban performance they gave me a email with the info and tracking number with ups. i trusted a buddy and tryied these guys. but now i will never do that again.

Some businesses are still a little in the dark when it comes to smooth and efficient e-commerce sites. Some have it down and some don't. From the vendor's perspective, it sure would pay to have a nice e-commerce engine to ensure customers are getting the automated communication they expect in this day and age. :)

Cool off. It's Saturday after all. If you sent an email today it's likely no one is there to see it. :rolleyes:

So in 24 hours they didn't say Thank-You for the purchase & since it's not shipped yet you have no tracking number but you post a Rant Thread & say you will never do business with them again??
You haven't even seen the part quality etc. & this starts already?
Wow, no wonder I don't sell stuff to the masses!!

Who knows, with the economy the way it is maybe they have a reduced work week? At least give them to Monday before ranking on them.

As far as automated emails go, just about everyone that has a shopping cart will have this option BUT you have to spell your email address correctly to receive it. You wouldn't believe how many of my confirmation emails bounce!

Seems to me that in this internet age, everybody expects INSTANT notifications to every inquiry. Give a few days, then look into it. Depending on the size of the business, the number of orders, there are lots of reasons they did not respond INSTANTLY...
Just be reasonable!

Vendor response

We are all human. Some vendors have tragic personal situations, such as, the spouse has cancer and can't always respond as quickly as we would like.
Don't get the jitters so soon, give them reasonable time to reply. Danko is a respectable supplier and you should receive your items. As another pointed out, Paypal is a good back up.:smile:

I hate to see the rant when you see how the repo set fits. Lol. After that I have a OEM 5 piece set you can buy, I'm local. Lol

We all get eager to get our parts and work on our cars. Sure it would be nice to get an instant reply but it doesn't always happen. Now if you don't hear back by Monday, maybe it's just how they do it..? I like to communicate so whether it's Wednesday or Sunday, I always give people a call or email back. :)