a RANT!!! about danko reproductions Co.

Hit the "submit order" button, crack the blinds, and see the UPS guy walking up to the door....:biggrin:

And this is the problem with buyers unfortunately. I do some part time work for a friend selling sports cards and memorabilia on Ebay.

It is absolutely insane the demands some of these customers have. like this gentleman, some people email us the next day wondering where the card or item is and if it was shipped or why they don't have it.

Mind you some of these cards are expensive but some are only $2. then, with Ebays new rating system they will leave us one or two stars on shipping and such which effects our listing ability. We ship out the day after payment is received and respond to emails every day.

it's amazing what people expect! This country is F**ked!

D

Dude, ease up !!!! What time did you send in your order, 4pm? Someone has to receive your order, print it out, wait for Juan to get back from his break so he can grab your order sheet along with the 15 other orders that came in while he was on break, he has to ask Shamiqua, who printed out the order, if she still wants to split a 40 and a blunt on Friday nite, Juan has to brag to Rodney that he's hooking up with Shamiqua and Rodney tells Juan that Shamiquia has 17 kids by 16 baby-daddys and not to drink after her because of that cold sore. Now, Juan is rethinking his plans for Friday and calls James from his cell phone to ask what time the last bus runs to his section of the projects so he can score some weed. Once he gets his weekend plans settled he can focus on the 15 orders that were placed on top of your order sheet. Juan gets 4 orders pulled before closing time and sticks the remaining orders in his hip pocket and heads out the door. On the way out, ICE is waiting for Juan and detains him for the entire 90 allowed by federal law to check his immigration status. Holy Hell, you'd better call ICE 32 times too and ask if they have a Juan there and ask if he still has your order sheet in his pocket..... it might be February before you get your spoiler!!! I'm sorry to hear that. I've got a spoiler from a '87 IROC and a roll of duct tape you can use until your other one comes in. Just send me $29.95 thru PayPal for shipping, I'll get it to the UPS store at 6 tonight, once they let me out on my weekend jail duty for embezzlement.

Hit the "submit order" button, crack the blinds, and see the UPS guy walking up to the door....:biggrin:
now i am LMAO

BTW i could care less about getting an automated response message
you guys actually feel better getting a response from a computer that can't pick, package of ship your order. You guys are too funny.

I was in his shop before he moved to South Florida. If you had seen his previous shop, you would understand why he didn't answer his phone. He was a one man operation in a few large sized storage bays with molds and glass parts everywhere. Be patient. If you don't get the parts or hear anything in 10 days, then be more pressing. I have his front and rear fillers (really good) plus GNX flairs (pretty good).

Hello fellow TBer. My names Ray; im here to see if any one has had a problem with dankoreprodutions.com. i ordered a rear spoiler for my gnx replica. i ordered this on this past thursday evening. yesterday friday all morning and after noon till the late evening i have been call this company and i have not gotten a singel reply from them. NO ONE ANSWERS THE DAMN PHONE. its just rings and rings. i checked my pay pal account on friday and it said the order was completed so i know they got there money. but no curtisy email no curtisy phone call nothing. HAS ANY ONE BOUGHT FROM THESE people in the past that can give me a little bit of insite on how they opperate that buisness. thanks for reading.

I would relax a little and give the guy a break. If you misspelled as many words in your order as you did in your post, he's probably still trying to figure out what you ordered.
I'm sure you'll hear something soon.

Dude, ease up !!!! What time did you send in your order, 4pm? Someone has to receive your order, print it out, wait for Juan to get back from his break so he can grab your order sheet along with the 15 other orders that came in while he was on break, he has to ask Shamiqua, who printed out the order, if she still wants to split a 40 and a blunt on Friday nite, Juan has to brag to Rodney that he's hooking up with Shamiqua and Rodney tells Juan that Shamiquia has 17 kids by 16 baby-daddys and not to drink after her because of that cold sore. Now, Juan is rethinking his plans for Friday and calls James from his cell phone to ask what time the last bus runs to his section of the projects so he can score some weed. Once he gets his weekend plans settled he can focus on the 15 orders that were placed on top of your order sheet. Juan gets 4 orders pulled before closing time and sticks the remaining orders in his hip pocket and heads out the door. On the way out, ICE is waiting for Juan and detains him for the entire 90 allowed by federal law to check his immigration status. Holy Hell, you'd better call ICE 32 times too and ask if they have a Juan there and ask if he still has your order sheet in his pocket..... it might be February before you get your spoiler!!! I'm sorry to hear that. I've got a spoiler from a '87 IROC and a roll of duct tape you can use until your other one comes in. Just send me $29.95 thru PayPal for shipping, I'll get it to the UPS store at 6 tonight, once they let me out on my weekend jail duty for embezzlement.

LOL, that was funny as hell!! Easy bigguy, political correctness has run a muck in our country.

HAHA!! Man, you nailed it! That IS America!!

Pay today, get today!

See that's why I hate buying anything over the internet. I want the item the moment I pay for it, that's why I get in my car and drive to the store where they seldom have what I want in stock. So I pay for it and wait a day or two for it to come in at the store so I can drive back to the store and pick it up a couple days later which is MUCH better than paying for it from the comfort of my home and waiting a couple of days for the UPS guy to bring it to my door.

order

Patience is a virtue, I've been waiting for little over a month to get straightened out GN chrome rims I bought on e-bay. Fortunately, for some of us, all we have is "time". yada, yada!:biggrin:

LMAO!!!!!:tongue: Isn't that the truth???

Bruce '87 Grand National

This guy call me and said he will buy the spoiler from me and waiting till friday to get paid so he told me to hold on to it .I offer the GN hood for free but he decide to buy the after market ones. I'm also a local guy