A preview of what you GN guys will see at the OK Ford/Buick shootout

It was something like 56 to 34 ?? Buicks won. Im not sure of the actual numbers but it was about that...

Hey Andrew!
I didn't know you harrassed the TB guys over here?..LOL..:D You'll definitely put the hurt on some of these boys if they show up but let's see if any of them can put a dent in your ET, eh?

Good Luck and have fun eveyone!

ks:cool:

I will run with him.....If we have the weather like last year I should be down in the single digits easily this year. Ive been playin with the suspension!!

Actually I have bought a hrpartsinstuff antiroll bar for the car. I have sooooo much suspension travel in the front, the car is going out of its way to run about 1500 feet thru the 1/4 mile. doing the math the car should be deep in the 9's. I know the stang I raced went 30's but if I can keep my stelar lights Ive had so far this year .033, .007, .008's I may be in the ball park... I need to check out your movie but havent yet (I may be surprized huh?)
Anyway werent you going to email me a movie from our race ????

Andrew, What was the et and mph on that pass? Looked like it left hard. What's your combo? (If you don't mind)

I have two friends with 8 sec Mustangs, I may see if they want to go.

Originally posted by TURBO 6
Andrew, What was the et and mph on that pass? Looked like it left hard. What's your combo? (If you don't mind)

I have two friends with 8 sec Mustangs, I may see if they want to go.

It was a 5.58 @ 127.3, blowing through the converter.

It's an 8.6:1 348 CID motor, TFS TW heads, holley intake, homebuilt turbo kit with a PT-88, backed by a glide.

blackshoebox: Man, you're a great cheerleader for your friends. Do you even know the guy in the video? How fast does YOUR car go?
also, what do you think my car will MPH if I didn't see the shift light come on in high gear in the 1/8 mile?
The car has 3.27 rear gears and a 28 x 10.5 slick. Methinks that once the converter is fixed (yes, it was missin
some blades on the turbine) I'll be a little closer to your magical 135 mph. I also plan on cranking up the boost
a little before the race (24 psi is nothing for you buick guys, right?) and getting some wheelie bars. I'm not
just sitting around here...x

Your combo is pretty much the same as my friends turbo car. First time out it went 5.70 @130 with a 1.40 60'.

Anybody know the date for the race?

Top TEN reasons why Buicks are going to be slow this year:

10. Bottle of Geritol got stuck in turbo inlet

9. Pension check didn't come in and driver couldn't afford race gas.

8. Forgot glasses at home and couldn't see to stage correctly.

7. Driver shat pants when he launched to a radical 1.99 60 ft., forgot to wear his depends

6. Colostomy bag was full and it squirted all over the place on the 1-2 shift.

5. Toupee got in driver's eyes.

4. Driver thought he saw his childhood friend Woodrow Wilson walking across the track at the 1000 ft. mark and let out of it.

3. Nursing home staff found out that driver escaped and tackled him in the staging lanes.

2. Driver was confused and never showed up...thought race was on Sunday at a track in Topeka, Kansas.

1. Matlock was on and by god you can't race when Matlock is on!!

Originally posted by SNEAKY
Top TEN reasons why Buicks are going to be slow this year:

2. Driver was confused and never showed up...thought race was on Sunday at a track in Topeka, Kansas.

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Andrew91GT
It was a 5.58 @ 127.3, blowing through the converter.

It's an 8.6:1 348 CID motor, TFS TW heads, holley intake, homebuilt turbo kit with a PT-88, backed by a glide.

blackshoebox: Man, you're a great cheerleader for your friends. Do you even know the guy in the video? How fast does YOUR car go?
also, what do you think my car will MPH if I didn't see the shift light come on in high gear in the 1/8 mile?
The car has 3.27 rear gears and a 28 x 10.5 slick. Methinks that once the converter is fixed (yes, it was missin
some blades on the turbine) I'll be a little closer to your magical 135 mph. I also plan on cranking up the boost
a little before the race (24 psi is nothing for you buick guys, right?) and getting some wheelie bars. I'm not
just sitting around here...x

His name is Richie Kibler. My car runs great, I am not interested in posting the times publicly. I will admit I am slower then you. But then again, I have a stock block, crank, cubic inch, stock weight, v-6...so how fast could it be?;)

Originally posted by blackshoebox
His name is Richie Kibler. My car runs great, I am not interested in posting the times publicly. I will admit I am slower then you. But then again, I have a stock block, crank, cubic inch, stock weight, v-6...so how fast could it be?;)

you gonna be there?

cause i have a stock block,crank,cubes,heads,cam,wheels,oil pan,radio, hood, well you get the idea.

Originally posted by blackshoebox

I know all about the fishing game... your car is probably pretty fast.

Bring it out to the race! The more Buicks to stomp on, the more fun!