A GNX valvebody kit?

Hacksaw said:
Looking at e-bay, I found somehting interesting:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/RARE...ewItemQQcategoryZ34204QQitemZ4600330035QQrdZ1

Anyone know which 1-2 Accum valve & bushing this is? And which Accum is that purple spring for? Heavier PR springs are to be found in many VB kits. And I wonder if that servo cushion spring is too heavy, causing a 2-3 flair problem.
Not sure if those parts were used in any other transmissions. My guess is no. We need to find a fellow GNX owner that will let us investigate his valvebody to see the differences between a regular BR and a GNX BR. I usually replace the accum valve spring when doing an overhaul but never the bushing. I would like to see the differences on those parts. Anyone have anymore info on this? I doubt that the cushion spring would be the cause of a flair. I have left them out a couple times but with or without it i didnt get a 2-3 flair.

the parts found in our kit are of greater value than these.there is nothing there we didnt cover or improve on.this item is definately not worth more than 25.00 .unless your a collecter of unopened gm packages.

I agree you can get most of these elsewhere MUCH cheaper. But, some may get sucked into this auction. :eek: