Help me uninstall a shift kit (brf)

INEEDAGN

Seen Your Member
I'm probably trying to piss up a rope here but thought I'd try anyway. I have a brf core here with a br3 valve body that has been rebuilt at some point in time and appears to have a shift kit installed. Last time I had to do this, the owner kept the springs and I was able to undo it with the brf exploded diagram on gnttype and it matched perfectly (also a br3). Trans has definitely been apart and the plate has been drilled and springs swapped but it does not appear to be a performance oriented shift kit. Here's what I know:

Mtv down spring replaced with one bearing 2 tan stripes
3-2 control replaced with a red spring
Accumulator valve replaced with a tan spring
PR spring is unpainted and appears original as do the .472/.270 boost valves (these fought me hard to remove, as if they'd never been out even when they did the trans)
Obviously the tv exhaust checkball removed as well as the 4th accumulator checkball
Accumulator springs are red (1/2) and white (OD) and I don't know what came stock

All the tv valve train, line bias, etc seem to be untouched per the diagram on gnttype.

Seems to be a "local shop" freshening as it does not have a pinned governor spring or an extra clutch in the OD pack (which I can see is toast) but does have a hardened stator and seal retainer in the pump. I have not gotten deeper than that yet, need to keep the core whole until my buddy is ready to order parts. I'm thinking it's the low performance superior (non hd) kit but can't find instructions for it online. I know it is not any of these kits:
Either of the 2 b&m kits
Either of the 2 transgo kits
Tci kit
Superior/Fairbanks HD kit

Because I have the instructions to all of them. That doesn't leave much except the art Carr kit or the low perf superior kit because I'm SURE none of the veteran builders out there would assemble anything like it.

Thoughts?
Thanks in advance

I went opposite of those spring choices for the accumulator in mine(white in 1-2 and red in 3-4).
Might be something someone like me just put together with what I had. Is there a goal the owner wishes to achieve?
I went mild with the vb plate holes.
I would pin the governor spring(im sure you will).
I'm not a veteran builder by any stretch of the imagination so I'm sure others will have better info.
Level 10 has instructions out there too but they don't match what you describe.

Well....the owner has champion heads and a billet roller....and e85 boost levels....and a vigilante to lock at wot....soooo this build is gonna need to be spot on :)

I would definately get up on a billet shaft forward drum and look at dual feeding the direct. Sonnax or ck 2nd servo. Make sure the drum is in good shape and a wide ban(carbon). Maybe some bearings in the low/rev and the center support. Make sure the clearances are correct.
Some spring swapping in the valve body and enlarging a few of the holes in the plate.
Cut the od piston to get an additional od clutch.

Pretty sure this one's going to be full blown billetitis™

But that's beside the point.

Kudos to whoever first posted the reference to billetitis™ Can't find them back but I love the term