96 Mustang Supercharged/w NOS

Status
Not open for further replies.
blah, blah, blah,...mustang guys are all the same, come on to another board, run there mouth about the car, and then try to make me and everyone else for that matter to have the same idea of there cars potential, how fast it is, what mods they have, etc...This arguement car rage on forever, I have friends with fords and we debate all the time about which car is better bang for you buck and so on..it never stops. As for ur cars being fast, beefcake, Lets compare receipts including the purchasing price of your car and my car, and I can say i think i win hands down when it comes to less money invested. But thats besides the point, u guys talk about maturity and peoples character, which is way besides the point, were talking about cars here, not how someone acts, talks, and etc..As if these conversations dictate what a person is like, if u believe that, i think uve been spending a little to much time on here, and maybe need to step outside ur home or maybe click on the tv. Funny how u guys come on here talking like u guys are preachers or something, the last time i checked, racing is an individual sport, and if im competing against someone, when im compete against them, im not their friend and I'm not nice to them either. So if im SOOO inmature and unknowledgable, why are u guys bothering to continue to come on here and bother, if u have already proved ur point???:confused: Sounds like someelse is inmature if u ask me...and they are probably twice my age!!;)

lol,

you could clearly be the most unintelligent person on the internet ever, lol

nobody came here trying to get praise for their cars, simply stating facts, you don't like them too bad.

my favorite is again, another ifa woulda lets compare receipts.
gimme a break, you can't beat my car, so now you wanna compare receipst.

like you say, it's competition, bottom line, i'd hand it to ya and send ya home crying ;)

if i had a dime for every mustange i've raced that supposedly ran 11's and 10's i'd be rich. i have a friend with a white 98 cobra that made a small( ya right!)investment 3~4k on an ati procharger kit(10 psi) we raced three times and i dusted him all three times. raced another local stang, an 01 with a low psi supercharger and proceeded to spank him as well( he claimed low 12's) 4.6 ford to me = overdesigned, underpowered, modular crap. the only stanges that worry me are the real quiet late 80's fox cars. they are in my opinion some of the most easliy modded (and cheapest) cars to build.

Supposed, huh, r u questioning my integrity lol.

webartasm.jpg

webartbsm.jpg

webartcsm.jpg

that is my 3 page feature in the july issue of 5.0 mustang and super ford

here are the links to read them in larger size
http://www.fordcobra.cc/webarta.jpg
http://www.fordcobra.cc/webartb.jpg
http://www.fordcobra.cc/webartc.jpg

in the article you will see where the car had run a best of 11.23 for the year, that was actually written last september, the car has improved since then.

You can pick up this copy of MM&FF or 5.0 and you will see my name mentioned in both magazines in reference to the modular shootout at rockingham dragway earlier this year.

you will see where i was barely etched out by Aaron Archer's 10.37 run (btw, his is a dedicated drag car)

here is the link to that video. http://www.fordcobra.cc/beefcake1051.mpeg

i should have my 11.01 video soon from my street tire run at the cincy speed power fest last month, btw, i finished 3rd out of about 100+ cars in that event.

i do not need to post bogus et's or make things up, i do not use coulda shoulda woulda's when i lose

ya win some, ya lose some!

fortunately for me i tend to win a whole lot mroe :cool:

sure is a nice ride beefy. so hows that jump from 500 rwp to 750 coming along? hey whats your total investment on that bad boy? it said in your article that the bottom ends are junk, just what kind of power can they handle before it scatters?

Wow, some people really let this stuff get them angry! I like fast cars whether they are Ford, Chevy, Buick or whatever. Of course Buicks are at the top of my list! I never make excuses for losing, 1 person is ALWAYS simply going to cross the line before the other. Run what you Brung!

Happy Surfing everyone and lets try to keep things a little more upbeat. Face it, Beefcake and the Cosby guy both have fast Mustangs (along with alot of others).

I must admit, mustang owners bring out the worst in other car owners, because of there pure cockyness(beefboy, not really Bob) He thinks, a 10 second mustang is something to cheer about, there a dime a dozen and its a rather easy acomplishment with a v-8, blown car. He seems to wanna pick on my mildly modded, buick, which for all intensive purposes is more a street car then a race car, and will clock atleast high 11's on its worst night, and drive me around atleast 2000 miles a mouth. With ac, cd, the whole shabag, and even seat five if i want. Don't see and rustangs seating five, and im guessing he doesn't drive his car everyday!:mad: And like i said, who on this board cares what ur car does, this is a buick board not a mustang board, dont see me over on the mustang board shooting off my mouth how many mustangs i have destroyed over ther years. :p

Oh ya beefy, whats wrong with comparing receipts, how much have u put in to go, 10's? 45 thousand(including the cost of the car)!! Or maybe more, i have heard that number thrown around by fast stang guys down here in florida with the newer ones similar to yours.(similar mods) If i had that kind of money in my car, well ill let u figure out what my little 6 would do to ur 8!! Not even fare to compare.

fast mustang

Although I dont like mustangs there was a very fasr Mustang at the Dallas Buick vs Ford shootout yesterday. The car was from Houston and had a supercharger and NOS. Although this car was pretty much a racecar it had a 4,6l modular motor and ran a bustin ass 10.7x something. All 4.6l Mustangs do not suck. And guys I will always be a Buick fan but I do know when a guy has done alot of work on a car and I know that this car does deserve some respect.

Jerry Berger Jr.

I've been watching this ridiculous argument take place in amazement and have been trying hard not to interject. I stoked the fire on the last post where it was blackshoebox and Turbo Dan (all 18 years of him) vs. anyone who didn't drive a Buick. Look in the Turbo Lounge under "New Guy". That post was very enlightening as people that have never owned an f-body explained all of the shortcomings of the car (except TTA, he owns one). Now it is time to talk about fast Mustang's being junk! I am a recent GN owner and I would have to say that I am very shocked at the level of immaturity that is being shown by some GN owners. All this talk of "bang for the buck" and then proceding to insult other people because they don't drive a Buick. Not everyone really cares about "bang for the buck" and not everyone likes turbo Buicks.

I do like my GN, and the main reason I have it is because I can go fast inexpensively. Before I had children I didn't care what it cost, and I had a fast Mustang and several fast f-bodies. Why don't we just relax and instead of bench racing, if someone really has a problem, set up a race and quit talking! For most people this will be impossible due to where they are located. For those people, you would be much better served keeping your mouth shut. For the others, set up a race at the closest track for some money and end it. No more "coulda, shoulda, woulda, mighta's" will hold any water then.

Blackshoebox, you say that Mustang owners bring out the worst in other car owners. It seems that anyone without a turbo Buick brings out the worst in you! First f-bodies and now Mustang's?! Should I start a post on Corvette's so we can see you in action again? Let me guess, the 'Vette doesn't have the "bang for the buck" that the turbo Buick has and you have beaten every 'Vette in Florida! Before you respond in haste, please read this post thoroughly, as you have made some amazing interpretations of what I have said in other posts. Grow up kid!

BTW, I would like to thank the Mustang guy's for keeping their composure and responding intelligently. I love fast cars, regardless of who makes them!

close the thread..the arguement can rage on forever and will...and i really could care less who's car is faster.

I must admit, mustang owners bring out the worst in other car owners, because of there pure cockyness(beefboy, not really Bob) He thinks, a 10 second mustang is something to cheer about, there a dime a dozen and its a rather easy acomplishment with a v-8, blown car. He seems to wanna pick on my mildly modded, buick, which for all intensive purposes is more a street car then a race car, and will clock atleast high 11's on its worst night, and drive me around atleast 2000 miles a mouth. With ac, cd, the whole shabag, and even seat five if i want. Don't see and rustangs seating five, and im guessing he doesn't drive his car everyday! And like i said, who on this board cares what ur car does, this is a buick board not a mustang board, dont see me over on the mustang board shooting off my mouth how many mustangs i have destroyed over ther years.

LOL, you must not read anything you respond to. Not 1 time did I ever pick on the GN, I am pretty sure I complimented the car. I believe I actually did it several times. Yes, there are plenty of race 10 second mustangs.

However, my car is a daily driver. I am 35 to 45 minutes each way to work depending on traffic. My car has cruise, a/c, pl, pw, cd, yada yada yada. When I wanted some work done in March, I drove the car 5 hours to michigan through snow and rain. My cars only weight reduction is a rear seat delet. My 10.51 race weight with 1/2 tank of gas is 3625 lbs.

Ignorance is making statements about things you know nothing about, which, you have done many times.

Now, in case you missed it above, I will say it again, I LOVE GN,s, I like the buicks, i like the regals, one of the first cars i used to be in was my brothers NOS'd 455 Buick Regal. I loved the car, it flat out hauled. I love anything fast, and Regal's can be made to go fast cheap.

I am glad to see someone with some intelligence like Quick6 come in here and post. I was starting to lose faith fast in the GN guys. Don't worry though, as bob said, there are mustang guys like you Blackshoe that give us a bad name too.

BTW, did I mention I love GN's?
:D

If i had that kind of money in my car, well ill let u figure out what my little 6 would do to ur 8!! Not even fare to compare.

I missed this, lol, another ifa woulda coulda shoulda.

What a front!! Beefcake, loser, what ever u call ur self, u just continue to say i know nothing about cars? How funny is this, absolutely hilarious!:) lmfao. If u love buicks so much, buy one, then talk to me. Until then, you just another cocky mustang owner.:D Its funny you continue to take shots me, and try to save face with the rest of the people on here, thats fake as ****, im not, i could care less what they think. lmfao...
:rolleyes: last post on this topic for me.

Good luck with ur rustang beefjerky

Originally posted by beefcake

LOL, you must not read anything you respond to. Not 1 time did I ever pick on the GN, I am pretty sure I complimented the car. I believe I actually did it several times. Yes, there are plenty of race 10 second mustangs.

However, my car is a daily driver. I am 35 to 45 minutes each way to work depending on traffic. My car has cruise, a/c, pl, pw, cd, yada yada yada. When I wanted some work done in March, I drove the car 5 hours to michigan through snow and rain. My cars only weight reduction is a rear seat delet. My 10.51 race weight with 1/2 tank of gas is 3625 lbs.

Ignorance is making statements about things you know nothing about, which, you have done many times.

Now, in case you missed it above, I will say it again, I LOVE GN,s, I like the buicks, i like the regals, one of the first cars i used to be in was my brothers NOS'd 455 Buick Regal. I loved the car, it flat out hauled. I love anything fast, and Regal's can be made to go fast cheap.

I am glad to see someone with some intelligence like Quick6 come in here and post. I was starting to lose faith fast in the GN guys. Don't worry though, as bob said, there are mustang guys like you Blackshoe that give us a bad name too.

BTW, did I mention I love GN's?
:D

Oh ya, who cares if ur losing faith in us> DUDE U ARE JUST A little cocky and stuck up man. PUll that stick out of your ASS! SO what ur car is in a mag and it runs tens, that makes u what some kind of ambassador for the buicks or something? U drive a ford rustang right??? Funny man, u actually think people give a flying ****! man, ur as fake as the whole act u put on here.

You guys crack me up. Hey Bob welcome back haven't seen ya in awhile, the slicks I bought from ya worked great.
BlackShoeBox, I appreciate your faithful alliance to TR's BUT you need to chill. This thread has gone far enough, the flagrant inuendo and name calling will stop here. We need to get back on topic. This area is here for Kill/Fish Stories only. Not! To bash others on what they've chosen to soak their money in or to make light of them in anyway shape or form. There is a Lounge for Off topic discussions. Use it and keep it clean, this thread is locked.

Geoff

Status
Not open for further replies.