90 degree oil fitting for turbo

I believe its a 90 degree 1/4" inverted flare x 1/8" NPT. Parts store should have it. Or Amazon or Ebay.

I know I have one laying around somewhere. Just don't know if the male end will screw into a stock turbo. I know the female side fits the stock feed tube for sure. I can send it to you if you want.

NAPA's stock a lot of weatherhead fittings try giving them that part number or find the drawers of them in the customer area, they usually have brake and tube fittings in there as well.

626gn thanks for the offer and I may take you up on it if I can't find one today. Thursday I went too o reillys, advance, autozone, tractor supply and a few other specialty shops and none of them had it. I will Check at a few more today.

626gn thanks for the offer and I may take you up on it if I can't find one today. Thursday I went too o reillys, advance, autozone, tractor supply and a few other specialty shops and none of them had it. I will Check at a few more today.

Oreilly had a bin full of brass fittings in the back away from customers.

Just PM your mailing address and I'll send it out today. I just checked it. It fits on my TA60 so you should be good to go.

1425238818869.jpg

Here is PN for anyone else that needs one.

I had a SS one made at a local hose place. I think they charged me about 65 bucks. The bottom half is hard line and the top half is Teflon SS braded. After years, it still looks like new. To remove the turbo, undue the fitting and swing the line out of the way.

Happy Spooling.

Mike Barnard

Nice! Top half looks very similar to the TR Customs Turbo Saver setup.