9 second street GN, no expense spared

It stinks to see all these great cars and people leaving the Buick community for a while Clay is a stand up guy and he has had all the best products and people work on his car. He was parked under Hartlines tent with us last year. Car is fast and awesome looking you could not have a better fab guy Rob at Rigid Racecars Also good friend of Dave Fiscus and RPE engine. Anyway Clay I hope you have good luck selling the car and hope we see you in Bowling Green we will be in the lane next to Fiscus hopefully in the finals of TSO.

Hell , I have over 45K in my car too, plus fresh paint as well...and mine doesnt run 9's......YET. Good parts for these cars are not cheap. Good luck with the sale.

Bryan
one day . if you eat your Wheaties . it mite .

Thanks for kind words.
Not leaving community as will get a GNX real or modified clone as a driver
Job is outta control and dont have the time to race properly
Already sold the excursion and trailer
I would add cash and trade up to a driver GNX If there was someone wanting to race and not wanting to modify their GNX etc
The car is ready for BG hoping someone will buy it and race it
It was high 9.6s to 9.70 and the last 9.7 I lifted at 1/8 and brakes at 1000 as other car was way behind, had I known I was goin that fast I would have stayed in it had to be 9.45 to 9.50 I am sure and we we at mid 20 pounds boost with plenty left

Cal keeps saying its a 9.40s car in THS trim
Maybe someone else will push it harder than me someday!

The car is ready for BG hoping someone will buy it and race it

Sad to see that you will not make BG this year. Hope someone buys it before BG and can bring it down and take part in all the fun. I know of one front runner who is saying he will not be in BG because you are not bring your car. He said "I was looking so forward to BG and putting the Doc on the trailer and now my fun has been taken away". Good luck with the sale.

Kip it would have been a tall order
The car was low boost back half last year and seriously when saw car in rear view was of mindset less wear tear car and lifted braked and was 9.7 at low mph in finals wish I had boosted it and stayed in it

Also I toned down launches from 2011 as I was told that caused my issues that year and I added RJC brace engine

It will 1.35 easily but didn't need to launch it hard last year