9 second street GN, no expense spared

rydersv6 said:
Good speach COACH....... Now lets go out there and reclaim our cars worth

It's the only way to get what's fair for you the owner. Agreed value policies get screwed over all the time.

ALVAROG1983 said:
I bet he spent over that 45k but we got to realize we well never get our money back.

That's true but he can ask whatever amount he wants , never know.

45k to me is fair money, I've got 70+ in mine less purchase price, so, it is what it is. Two summers ago a guy asked me what I'd take for mine I said 60 knowing I don't want to sell, his response, I think it's worth more. So do I, good luck with sale. IMO we as the owners of these car need to realize that WE create the value when WE sell them. Since we are the "big brains" of this world and are the owners of these vehicles why wouldn't we???

Been around the block a time or two.. Great car, just not gonna get 45k period..

This is a real cash offer at 30k, inbox me if interested.

Just sold a 10sec. car on here. I must agree its very hard to get what you want out of these cars .Market is trash right now .Nice car you got there GLWS

The only way to prove the real world value of this car or any is to place in a real world bidding situation. Advertise it on here and any other buick forum to be sold on ebay at a true No Reserve auction, let all potential buyers and lookers know the auction date. Let the hammer fall, that will tell you what it's worth. When the right buyers are watching and the car has been advertised to them it will always bring the correct value.

Yes, but maybe if we stick to our gunz and stop selling our cars for CRACK HEAD prices we can take the market back...... It is sad that us as a community under value our cars because we need the money..... These cars are so rare that most people don't even know the true count..... How many car have been parted out wrecked beyond repair? And yet this is the fastest production car ever made..... I heard from a guy that worked at the plant in Mich that they had to go in and put in a chip that produced lower power because GM couldn't stand that this BUICK could beat the sh*t out of a Vette ..... Weather thats true or not I don't know but I am going to take that and run with it now because I know that (In my case ) that is true. These cars were referred to buy the Hemmings Motor News as the collector car of the future...... I will not give away my lottery ticket...... And anyways I just flat out LOVE MY BUICK..:oops:

The only way to prove the real world value of this car or any is to place in a real world bidding situation. Advertise it on here and any other buick forum to be sold on ebay at a true No Reserve auction, let all potential buyers and lookers know the auction date. Let the hammer fall, that will tell you what it's worth. When the right buyers are watching and the car has been advertised to them it will always bring the correct value.

Might do that or just use as a garage decoration
Built a show garage and getting too empty looking as I've sold most of my cars already

Would make a great TSM car or TSO with Stage2 for somebody
It's got all the other stuff already
And kills the sixty

I also use American and yes, they are very expensive, but, the stand by there word... Mine insured for 32k sleep better at nights... Awsome car, ths enough said 45k sounds very reasonable GLWS

nice to see these cars selling for a decent price these days. traditionally you get 1/2 of what you invested.

Getting run around so car back up gonna put it on a few more sites and give out more info. Wasn't sure if I'd be racing it this year.
Just bought a GNX as a motivation to sell.
Told boss will sell both race cars if can get GNX, NSX supercharged and a 512 TR or 911 turbo PDK

Will be listing 1500 hp mustang, nice 24 ft enclosed trailer and a very nice Ford Excursion Limited Powersttoke with the good engine 7.3 I believe

Thx

Oh and I did excel last night on all cars just to see and I lost some receipts but what I saved was an entire desk drawer and was
87, 2xx! Just on GN which made ot more spent than even my fully restored Pantera which shocked me.
Just putting that out there for guys claiming you can't get that much in a turbo Buick
It's easier to do than you think if you continuously improve one for safety and to make it as fast as possible

good luck with the sale, would love to see these cars go up in value.. its easy to put 40k + in these cars..

Getting run around so car back up gonna put it on a few more sites and give out more info. Wasn't sure if I'd be racing it this year.
Just bought a GNX as a motivation to sell.
Told boss will sell both race cars if can get GNX, NSX supercharged and a 512 TR or 911 turbo PDK

Will be listing 1500 hp mustang, nice 24 ft enclosed trailer and a very nice Ford Excursion Limited Powersttoke with the good engine 7.3 I believe

Thx

Oh and I did excel last night on all cars just to see and I lost some receipts but what I saved was an entire desk drawer and was
87, 2xx! Just on GN which made ot more spent than even my fully restored Pantera which shocked me.
Just putting that out there for guys claiming you can't get that much in a turbo Buick
It's easier to do than you think if you continuously improve one for safety and to make it as fast as possible
maybe you shud post up how you came to $87k. that might give buyers a better understanding of what they are looking to purchase. cause ur for sale add is quite weak for the money ur asking. especially in todays world of tire kickers.