9 second street GN, no expense spared

I know
Will be awhile
Critical care MD and I don't have time to clean and take pics yet
Hoping to do it soon
There so much to list and take pics of not sure I can do it all

Will put up enought to show or justify
I it doesn't sell I have room for it
I won't likely race it though just look at all the cool stuff as I keep it on a lift

Will get to it when I can
Flu season bad here

My offer still stands at 30k :eek:

I will take 30 as a roller less a few things
Will post up rest stuff later
Corbeau seats an converters (2) and red c5 radiator turbos etc I don't have receipt for
I plan to get everything together and updated
I am afraid once I do it's gonna be quite a bit over 100
Of so I will keep it or increase the price

I had no idea I had so much in it
As I have lost a ton of receipts
I've lost all HR and RJC receipts a d I have everything they and hartline make
Also Cal H has installed all the stuff and its all custom TIG mounted and Cal has massaged car on Dyno 4 times and that was all paid in cash as well
So I did not include that

Also don't have receipt for the custo
Brakes and fork lift adapted extreme hydro boost etc
All custom SS and special proportion in valves and porter fields

Don't have receipts from all the painting and powder coating or tons of read end work and special axles braces and nodular iron pieces that were custom hand filed to spec

Plus I paid cash for a lot of stuff

If I can't get close to half I will keep it
Will take me awhile to get it all together if its a lot I know it won't sell on this site LOL

Great car, very interested.. But not my first rodeo by any means in the Buick world or any other for that matter. Just a bit over the edge for resale price regardless of the endless hours of time and money dropped into it. For a 30k roller, it better hold the secret to life in the trunk. No pun intended. If you decide to negotiate a price a bit more then contact me, I'll fly out and drive it home cash in hand.

Dude, don't be a troll! Look at how I started my post, then finished by saying well lets see what I spent. I'm actually building VALUE to his.... your not very bright! I'm not even 9sec proven and I'm 30k+ into it...... So yes...his car would be good deal! I just further solidified HIS SALE!

As nice as your car is its just plain fact that you will not get back the money you have into it, nobody ever does, good luck with your sale, IMO , you should just keep the car .

it will take alittle time for the market to come back but, in going forward just know that we control the market..... If someone wants to find a good car at a cheap price this should not be the first place they look, this should but the last place they look because we all love our cars.... Right ? They should have to hunt down a car just like I did and bring it back from the dead...... No one should have the right to come on this site and command the market, we know what we put into these cars and in all fairness that should be what we should get out of them..... We just need to stand firm and be fair , but we don't have to give our cars away like they're a 1998 honda , come on guys we know these cars are worth more then that...... I got offered 25,000 for my car about 3 or so months ago and tuned it down..... It was a fair offer but I don't think in the long run I could replace my car for what I have into it....... UNITED WE STAND

The economy sucks. And people are worse, I going to seel the posted Paxton kit, I bought for my dodge viper, brand new , still in the box with all the extras15k in parts alone some fool said he had found the kit for $5500, and he would give me $2500 if I needed the cash , I told him to go buy the so called cheaper kit.
I laughed at him and nicely told hi to stick it, the kit will go on the car next year and will make over 1000 rwhp.
I made the mistake of giving him my number and every month he would call asking I'd I wanted to sell something else off the car , its a gen 2 ACR and he thought I would sell the rims off the car( as they are different, rare, and expensive.
I told him that I would sell him the ACR rims when I sell the ACR, which is never hahaha
I will be looking for a high 10 second Gn next year in the. 20k range, I've seen Them out there, ill just have to wait it out, as having a GN will complete my bucket list of cars, If I hit the lotto I would buy your car in a second, GLWS

If i had the money i'd buy it. I have over $25,000 into mine and I still have a stock longblock and the interior needs freshening. Jay Leno was qouted in new hot rod mag as saying "if your restoring cars, and making money, your doing it wrong". The OP is taking a huge hit, and not being unreasonable in his asking price. GREAT CAR for the money. 45k barely buys a decent daily driver nowadays. Hold out for closer to your asking price. You will be doing us all a favor by keeping the value of these cars high, instead of letting them plummet.

Your lucky if you get 1/2 of what you put into that car. . You will see a list below i'm at $31,897 (I'm not dont yet) Car hasn't even hit the track yet) and I'm still NOT PROVEN 9 SEC CAR. price everything out individually. oh.. the $32k into this not including the expense of my actual car... hehe.

You likely WON'T be a proven 9 second car for 32K.... I'm jus' sayin.:( 40 prolly won't get you there either....

If i had the money i'd buy it. I have over $25,000 into mine and I still have a stock longblock and the interior needs freshening. Jay Leno was qouted in new hot rod mag as saying "if your restoring cars, and making money, your doing it wrong". The OP is taking a huge hit, and not being unreasonable in his asking price. GREAT CAR for the money. 45k barely buys a decent daily driver nowadays. Hold out for closer to your asking price. You will be doing us all a favor by keeping the value of these cars high, instead of letting them plummet.

Consider favor fulfilled
I would not sell a penny less already likely 60 to 65 % loss in all

Bump
New bumper filler rear installed spool fool
Car can be delivered to BG and is race ready for THS or TSM for buyer

I don't think the value of these cars will ever really plummet, the fact is in the modding game, you will always lose money, the more money you put in the more you lose, it sucks, but it's just reality.

It is amazing how GN's have kept their value, even in this shitty economy, just take a look at what GM's 1987's flagship car which would be the corvette is worth now, most are around 10gs.

I would say the GN has held up pretty good.

I don't think the value of these cars will ever really plummet, the fact is in the modding game, you will always lose money, the more money you put in the more you lose, it sucks, but it's just reality.

It is amazing how GN's have kept their value, even in this shitty economy, just take a look at what GM's 1987's flagship car which would be the corvette is worth now, most are around 10gs.

I would say the GN has held up pretty good.

Agreed
On average if done professionally about 40 to 45% can be reclaimed from what is spent
Which is why is only asked what I did
Wish I could have found the car already done for only 45k

Agreed
On average if done professionally about 40 to 45% can be reclaimed from what is spent
Which is why is only asked what I did
Wish I could have found the car already done for only 45k

Great car. It amazes me how people on this form continue to devalue the cars they like. You can ask whatever you want for your car period. GLWS