87 limitied with new motor and lots of upgrades

one more time. have had LOTS of pic collectors and tire kickers.

thanks turbobuick.com merry x-mas and happy new year to everyone !!

Lets see detailed pictures please, what works and doesn't work. call me if you want to talk about condition. You have my number from last time. Best regards..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using TurboBuick mobile app

One last time before she gets new paint and i keep it.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Do you still have the car and is it still for sale

Where are you located so I can possibly come look at it and drive it away

GLWS.....Very rare color combo :cool:

Tis rare.

I'd like to see the SPID label and pics of the interior - even though I'm not buying this month.
It would be the bomb with a set of AR9 Doeskin Leather seats, a recovered rear out of a T; and a console.
Maybe even recover the AR9 / T Type seats in a GN-like pattern, black on the outsides, tan in the middles - in a palex-like or brandon cloth-like fabric. Skip leather all together to save money.
A cheap set of T upper door panels done up in Tan (even maybe black & tan) to eliminate the casket handle look - and it would be very very cool.
And if I was really feeling motivated - a charcoal dash.
And to complete my ADD, I'd pinstripe the bumper rub strips in the same tan color as the pinstripes.
That would all look sharp I think.
Since it looks much more "T" than "Limited" on the outside.
So tired of Medium Dark Gray! ;)

Cool car.

Those rocker moldings almost look painted - but can't tell from the pics.
Again - if done in a semi trim black - sorta cool.

Suppose I should scrape together $9300 - or is it $10,800?

Wow this post is over 2yrs old
Damm
That's a nice car
That's cheep. I'm gonna be asking bit more for my wee4
Glws

I didn't get a bit of sleep last night, thinking (dreaming) of trying to buy this car and modding the interior to my stated preferences.
I'm a wreck today.

I didn't get a bit of sleep last night, thinking (dreaming) of trying to buy this car and modding the interior to my stated preferences.
I'm a wreck today.
You do have a damn good Ideal and I have the same thing going except its on my behalf only difference is you live closer but that dont change the want factor

Sent from my SCH-R970 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

If you would please give me a call so I can find out more about your car I am truly interested