complete 87 gn part out pick up and pay in dfw tx only, sorry no shipping

projectmoneypit

tx firefighter
Sorry but because of paypal fees and high shipping cost i will only sell to people willing to pay and pick up in dfw tx. The story is i have an extra 87 drivetrain laying around and wanted to put it in a solid 87 gn. I purchased one from louisiana by pics and talking to the seller over the phone. It has clean clear title and carfax saying only 66k miles. He offered to deliver the car for his asking price which is about 6 hrs away. He needed to get back in a hurry so we unloaded the car and he was on his way. Turns out the car is a katrina flood victim, floors, exhaust and gas tank rusted thru, trans has milky fluid and engine is all corroded but oil is clean. I guess i did not ask the right questions when inquiring about it, so this one needs to go. Any questions give me a call. Greg 817 202 7258

here is a partial list, i do have a complete car minus bumper fillers.

front bumper complete with steel insert and lights $175 SOLD
the 2 lower front spoilers $50 SOLD
grill $100
headlight bezels or trim $75 pair SOLD
header panel $200 SOLD
fenders $100 each without trim and badges PASSENGER SIDE SOLD
radiator core support $75
brake powermaster complete condition unknown $85
lower windshield trim nice shape $40
3 piece windshield trim nice shape $50
special turbo plastic inner fenders $75 each SOLD
200r4 trans needs rebuilt milky fluid $200 SOLD
200r4 crossmember $50
200r4 drive shaft $65
rims and tires tires good tread but dried $225 SOLD
wheel well trim no dents but need paint $50 each
gn badges 2 for fenders and 1 for trunk $150
turbo bulge hood with rear trim and turbo hood liner has 2or 3 hail dings and rust at latch area but fixable $300 SOLD
door glass $50 each
rear quarter side windows complete with seals and black trim and hardware $150
rear window $50
rear spoiler 3 piece is 150 5 piece is 180 the other 2 pieces are the ones that the small spoiler pieces bolt to SOLD
taillights no cracks or breaks $150 pair SOLD
rear bumper complete with steel insert $100 SOLD
complete center console with shift plate no breaks or crack or rips or tears very hard to find this way $200 SOLD
grey dash no tears or rips still very flexible and soft just bare dash $100
grey upper and lower door panels with the concert sound speakers grilles no rips tears or breaks $250 for the pair complete as shown SOLD
back seat needs new cover, foam is good $75 SOLD
front seats need new covers, complete with tracks and headrests drivers seat is power $250 SOLD
steering column complete with key $150 SOLD
steering wheel need new leather wrap has spoke rust $25
headliner board with grey fabric driver condition $50
turbo v6 engine needs rebuilt, sell whole or parts, look and make offer.
rear end 3:42 posi complete drum to drum $800 SOLD

lots of other parts just ask. Greg 817 202 7258

Attachments

• 2011-12-18_10-27-50_907.jpg
    2011-12-18_10-27-50_907.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 514
  • 2011-12-18_10-28-08_245.jpg
    2011-12-18_10-28-08_245.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 518
  • 2011-12-18_10-28-21_164.jpg
    2011-12-18_10-28-21_164.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 512
  • 2011-12-18_10-31-42_960.jpg
    2011-12-18_10-31-42_960.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 510
why no shipping,everyone who buys pays the fees. its no cost to the seller. your teasing us :D

not everyone does, and when they do it is negotiated in the price which is lower than my asking price. Shipping is the biggest part of it because unless it fits in a flat rate box shipping at a minimum is about 7 bucks for something that weighs less than a pound. When i give out shipping quotes is ussually when i lose the buyer. I ship usps parcel post because it is the cheapest then i have to pay for delivery confirmation so i know they got the item. And trying to find a box for some of the harder parts is crazy, i ussually have to go dumpster diving at work and at strip malls. I am about to ship a wheel well moulding and it cost more to ship than the part, part is only 15 though. Sorry but maybe if i cant sell some things i will offer them shipped.

not everyone does, and when they do it is negotiated in the price which is lower than my asking price. Shipping is the biggest part of it because unless it fits in a flat rate box shipping at a minimum is about 7 bucks for something that weighs less than a pound. When i give out shipping quotes is ussually when i lose the buyer. I ship usps parcel post because it is the cheapest then i have to pay for delivery confirmation so i know they got the item. And trying to find a box for some of the harder parts is crazy, i ussually have to go dumpster diving at work and at strip malls. I am about to ship a wheel well moulding and it cost more to ship than the part, part is only 15 though. Sorry but maybe if i cant sell some things i will offer them shipped.

yeah,your right.finding boxes is a pita. but as far as people and shipping...it is what it is.pay it or move on.cant complain about it,its already hard enough to find quality parts for our cars. when i find something i want,i always know shipping is an extra cost. sorry,just rambling. looks like you got some really nice stuff there,glws. ed

Email sent Greg. Check your inbox to make sure you get the first then I can send some pics to you.:)

If you dont sell the header panel locally and decide to ship it, ill speak for it. Thanks, Rick in Birmingham, Ala

If the drivers side fender doesn't sell and you are willing to ship. I'll take it of your hands. Ray in Las Vegas NV

Would you be willing to ship the door protector strips and the one on the rear and front fender (both sides of car). They could be shipped in a tube. Please put together the price you would want for them and a shipping quote (to 61362 in IL) if you are willing to ship them. Thank you.

Would you be willing to ship the door protector strips and the one on the rear and front fender (both sides of car). They could be shipped in a tube. Please put together the price you would want for them and a shipping quote (to 61362 in IL) if you are willing to ship them. Thank you.

$65 shipped, even comes with a new roll of 3m tape to install them.

steering column, floor shifter, lower door panels and passenger side front pull strap trim sold
Pending sales for the weekend are the 200r4, rear spoiler, header panel, wheels and tires, front lower spoilers.

I WILL NOW SHIP, WELL SORT OF. HERE IS THE DEAL IF IT IS SOMETHING I CAN EASILY BOX AND SHIP I WILL, DONT ASK FOR A BUNCH OF PICS AND SHIPPING QUOTES IF YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS. WHATEVER IS BIG LIKE FENDERS AND BIGGER OR SOMETHING THAT REQUIRES SPECIAL PACKAGING IT WILL BE UP TO YOU TO ARRANGE SHIPPING AND PACKAGING THRU UPS. THERE IS A UPS STORE IN MY TOWN WHERE I WILL DROP OFF YOUR PART AND TELL THEM WHO IT IS FOR AND THEN I AM DONE. IT WILL BE UP TO YOU TO CONTACT THE UPS STORE TO ARRANGE SHIPPING BEFORE I TAKE THE PART THERE I WILL ALSO BE PAID BEFORE I TAKE THE PART THERE. HERE IS THE UPS STORE INFO The UPS Store #5780
791 HWY 77 N, #501-C
WAXAHACHIE, TX 75165
Phone:
(972)351-9310

So lets see how many people are willing to help with shipping.

UPDATE rear axle has water in the oil, so it will need to be cleaned and flushed. Everything works as it should but the fluid is contaminated so the new price is $600.