complete 87 gn part out pick up and pay in dfw tx only, sorry no shipping

pm me an address and contact number please. I'm located up on lake texoma and have been considereing trying to put a stock console in my regal with my b&m shifter. I'd possibly like to drive my car down to see how it might fit if we can arrange something. thanks, david

pm me an address and contact number please. I'm located up on lake texoma and have been considereing trying to put a stock console in my regal with my b&m shifter. I'd possibly like to drive my car down to see how it might fit if we can arrange something. thanks, david
come on down and we can cut the console mounting brackets out of the floor too, you can have those the car will become a dirt track car anyways. I pmed you my info.
Greg

Next in line for the protective side molding, if its oem and not aftermarket.
Does it have door edge guards, if so interested?

I will look at the rpo sticker to see if it came with them, no edge guards. Other person has not replied, so for you local cash its 50.

Next in line for the protective side molding, if its oem and not aftermarket.
Does it have door edge guards, if so interested?

Hey Tim, rpo sticker say b88 black protective side mouldings so yes they are oem. Give me a call, i will be home all day tomorrow because a bunch of people are coming out to buy parts

rear end sold, console sold. I have another 8.5 342 posi rear end it needs bearing because caps were overtorqued, also needs brakes with hardware. I took the rear end in on trade for parts price is $400