87 GN Complete Part Out...Moonroof Car

I didnt get a responce either. Nice grey steering wheel and glove box lock assembly??? thanks

I didnt get a responce either. Nice grey steering wheel and glove box lock assembly??? thanks
Steering wheel would ned to be recovered.. and glove box I am selling as 1 piece, I am not going to rip it apart for the lock.. If you want the whole thing let me know..thanks

SIXSTRINGTERROR . (QUOTE) That tracking number is no good....What now...Maybe you got a digit wrong or something...I dont know...Could you let me know today whats up...PLEASE!!!!!! . SPONGEBOOB (QUOTE)... Here is the pics of the reciepts from Fed-Ex ....maybe i fat fingered a key last nite.. I have been keeping in contact with you,and answering every single PM that you have sent me , close to 20 and counting..Your packages HAVE BEEN SENT OUT.. please don't panic..

Attachments

• timperry.jpg
    timperry.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 162
  • timperry1.jpg
    timperry1.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 159
  • timperry2.jpg
    timperry2.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 157
wow what a super seller. spongeboob :eek: I have the money burning a hole in my pocket for the rear, but like i said take your time man no rush

Wow

Thanks for posting personal info like that to everyone...I just ask what was up with the tracking number you gave me...Ive been very,very,very patient about this and this is what I get for wondering were my stuff is....My home number, address and name out there for everyonre to see....Sorry for worrying you.....I wont do it again....PS...I ask you in the last pm when I ask for the tracking number ....I said I know your overwhelmed with orders and stuff and I hate to even ask but did you get my tracking number and you said I'll dig it up and get it to you tonight..Well, the next night I got it....But it was wrong....Sorry for asking again dude.. I know your busy with all this crap working and children and all that but thats not my problem...You should have went about this a different way like parting the car first then putting up the post...there are people on here left and right wondering why you wont return there pm's...Anyway, Thanks again for making this public.....

The Mighty Spoongeboop

One more thing....Ive looked all over that fed ex form and dont see my tracking number......I wasnt trying to say that you wasnt going to send my stuff..I am leaving for a trip and was basing it around getting these parts...I wanted the tracking number to see when it would be here....Anyway....All that effort you went through and I still dont have a tracking number...MEMO to everyone reading this post...DO NOT ASK SPOONGEBOOP FOR A TRACKING NUMBER HE MAY PASS OUT!!!!!!!!!! So Im asking for everyone to see....Please your all mighty could you please send me my tracking number if it is your will.....Thank you in advance for the humilliation you will bring upon me....Your buying servent......SIX

Sixstringterror ..I posted this after trying to send you an email with the pics attached 3 times and it kept coming back ..Server Busy.. I couldn't attach pics of the reciept to a Pm on this Board..You have sounded anxious in every Pm that you have sent me ..so I wanted to clarify that I had sent your items out.. I have been very very patient answering each and every time you have Pm'd on this..Including when you Pm'd me asking if it was shipped before the money had even cleared Paypal..I was trying to put yor mind at ease.. I apoligize to anyone that i haven't responded to quick enough , or not returned a Pm..it was a little overwhelming getting 50-60 Pm's a day for almost a week.. Hopefully you recieve your parts soon and are happy with them, and that will be the end of it..thanks.. I will get the shipping papers out and PM you the tracking #.

hey man rtp's down right now..can i come today asap for those parts...i got 2 rims for ya 2...but they got blad et streets on em...

ill paypal the last 100 today...let me know or call me u got my # thanks

bump this dudes a stand up guy

hey man rtp's down right now..can i come today asap for those parts...i got 2 rims for ya 2...but they got blad et streets on em...

ill paypal the last 100 today...let me know or call me u got my # thanks

bump this dudes a stand up guy
Mike..I Pm'd you..