87 GN Complete Part Out...Moonroof Car

Grill and upper door panels

You have a pm or two from me...Thanks for the great deal....Bump to the top for a good guy and awsome parts.....Tim

Headlight mounting panel (header panel)

Is the header panel in good shape? hit me back with a price!

Ok ..front is Grill SOLD...Upper Door panels.are .SOLD.. This other stuff is off and ready to ship...Turbo Shield uncut..Glove Box mint..Front Nose Piece with Headlights..Lower door panels mint...Cluster Trim for the dash...Driver and Passenger side Mirrors ....Rear Quarter windows mint..Trunk lid excellent shape..hood good condition..full set of GN rims in good condition 1 rim has rash. Bumper fillers front and back mint with all the bolts..front and rear bumpers ..front is mint...Power Moonroof Motor .Headlight Bezels in good condition.. Wheel Well Mouldings ..Mint... 3 Piece rear spoiler mint....and lots more PM me with any questions and give me some time to answer..thanks

Attachments

• gnfrontend.jpg
    gnfrontend.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 244
  • gnglovebox.jpg
    gnglovebox.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 245
  • gnturbo.jpg
    gnturbo.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 244
The header panel is the front nose piece with headlamps, Let me know condition and price if its still available. I tried to PM you back last night but your box was full.

Here's a few more pics...Still up for grabs. Mint A/C condenser also added to the list..Stock Intercooler..very nice shape.. 6 Taylor 409 Spiro Core Wires..blue in colour $25..All rear plastic panels..good condition..Stock Ecm ..No chip..$60..Paypal is preferred..Open to offers..

Attachments

• gnfrontfillers.jpg
    gnfrontfillers.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 241
  • gnmoonmotor.jpg
    gnmoonmotor.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 240
parts needed

I need the rear filler panels, a radiator, Intercooler shroud, intercooler scoop and front air damns, as well as sun visors.