How much for these parts Shipped to this Zip 77043

Rear Fillers
S Hose (Water Pump to Intake)
87 TPS
87 throttle cable
87 Turbo Inlet bell Housing

Whats you paypal Address ???

Spongeboob

Sent you 2 PM's last week, including my home e-mail, haven't heard back.
Just curious.
GWHIZZER

hey spongeboob, maybe you should make a list for everyone with the parts that are left with prices so you arent pulling your hair. He is a nice guy to deal with remember he has a life too. be patient guys :) TTT for you BOOB:D

hey spongeboob, maybe you should make a list for everyone with the parts that are left with prices so you arent pulling your hair. He is a nice guy to deal with remember he has a life too. be patient guys :) TTT for you BOOB:D
Making a list tonite..... Sorry guys I have been SWAMPED!!!! I will Have a Sold and added list tonite..thanks for your patience...

Udated

This Stuff is Sold: Intercooler..Front Seats (Pending)..Carpet..Injectors..Turbo..DFI..Front Grill..Down Pipe/Waste gate..Turbo Shield..Moonroof ETC..BGC Intercooler..And a few other things I forgot......Still available ..... Lower Door panels..Front Bumper ..Rear Bumper Quarter Windows..Trunk Lid..Electric Fan..And i will add more later..thanks.

Thanks!!! The voice of reason..:)

i see where you sent me email but i don't see message am set for cousin to look at seats and email pay pal money but i need to know where and when. thanks for your understanding

doug

wiring harness underhood

hey man i need the underhood harness to the computer and i also need a stock turbo .... have em???? lemme know 219 406 0283 leave me a message i have cash
marc

parts needed

I'm looking for an analog speedo with trip odometer(not digital) , or the whole instrument cluster. Taking out a 145 mph speedo. . price shipped to zip 32162 please. also, please reply using regaltt@embarqmail.com.
Thanks! Ex Detroiter Gary Lovell

i see where you sent me email but i don't see message am set for cousin to look at seats and email pay pal money but i need to know where and when. thanks for your understanding

Hey ..I emailed you a couple of tomes and never heard ..back ..pm me and I will give my number..thanks