87 GN Complete Part Out...Moonroof Car

Grille and upper door panel

Just wandering if you got the price on these that I called for a couple of days ago.....Tim

Rear bumper has a small dent but it is excellent shape other then that..added a pic of the 3 piece spoiler with all the hardware it is in excellent shape.. front bumper and the grill are both in great shape.. bumper fillers are both good .. doors have some surface rust..trunk lid is dirty but is in great shape..door panels , glove box and dash are mint..center console is in excellent shape.. hood and windows are good.. if anyone want the rolling chassis with clear title/ ownership shoot me an offer it will be ready to go this weekend and the car is actually pretty solid. Posi rear end still here as well anda Set of Gn rims .. 1 rim has curb rash... PM ME Reasonable offers on anything you need .. I am still looking around to see what parts are going for.. thanks

Attachments

• 000_0083.jpg
    000_0083.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 1,005
  • 000_0076.jpg
    000_0076.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 997
ECM and wing

how much for ecm w/ chips and 3pc wing shipped to 02664, thanks, john.

Do you still have the gray plastic that goes around the moonroof in the interior?

Ray

Prices.....

PRICES!!!!!!! 3 Piece Spoiler $225... ! Pair of power Window , Manual Lock Door Panels $175... Trunk Lid in good shape $225.. Hood complete with new insulator no emblems $325... Front bumper near mint $175...Rear Bumper has a small dent ..see pic.. $75....Bumper Fillers Front $150 and Rear $150 also..Front and rear seats $400..Driver side front fender $150..Center console $150..Posi Rear End $800 works excellent..4 GN Rims 1 has curb rash other 3 are good $375..Brand new black carpet $100.. If you need any other little odds and ends PM me and please give me a chance to respond..thanks

PRICES!!!!!!! 3 Piece Spoiler $225... ! Pair of power Window , Manual Lock Door Panels $175... Trunk Lid in good shape $225.. Hood complete with new insulator no emblems $325... Front bumper near mint $175...Rear Bumper has a small dent ..see pic.. $75....Bumper Fillers Front $150 and Rear $150 also..Front and rear seats $400..Driver side front fender $150..Center console $150..Posi Rear End $800 works excellent..4 GN Rims 1 has curb rash other 3 are good $375..Brand new black carpet $100.. If you need any other little odds and ends PM me and please give me a chance to respond..thanks
Do you still have the gray plastic that goes around the moonroof in the interior?

Ray