87 GN...Audio soundoff World Champion ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
did you sell this car? i met a guy today here in FL local guy... said he bought this car? he was looking for a new hoodliner but guess he wanted something newer than what i had..? he told me he got it for 18

Audio guys think I am too low on th price. Lol...well, none of them have the extra funds or it would be sold I guess. For march, I will let it go at 18k firm. That's it. I will not deliver at that price.

I'm hitting that point that if I keep it I'm going to change some stuff and spend more money. Lol. Stop my habit. Lol

Well...pgoffner said he wantd the car...now I can't get In touch him for payment and I have been trying the last week and a half. So the cr is back for sale. 16500, no haggle. No stock pieces. Just the car as it sits now. I'm debating on keeping it for now at this point. I don't have to sell, I just want to give it a good effort.

photo-2.JPG

I look at it this way, It will sell as is with choice of wheels for 16500 firm. Or I may pull all the audio out and sell this winter after IASCA finals in Indy the first week of October. I've ordered a new powersteering pump and a new ac compressor for it. Should make it mo' better. lol If I pull the audio out, I will probably list the car at 12k. Time will tell. But I wanted to leave it out there as loosely for sale and update with a current wheel pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.