86 WH1 (shot transmission)

kh440

Jo Bu needs a refill!
"Damien" had another temper tantrum and the trans is on its way to the great beyond. Too many mods to remember but some of the highlights include: TA Performance downpipe, SLIC, Razor alky kit, BB turbo, champion iron heads, Bilstein, Eibach, 1LE sway bar, vacuum brakes, LED tail and 3rd brake light, Jax leather kit and so on and so on and so on. Also included is original interior, numbers matching block and a few other odds and ends. Asking $10k, but serious offers/possible trades considered. More pics available

Attachments

• 015.JPG
    015.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 993
  • 019.JPG
    019.JPG
    72.4 KB · Views: 988
  • 012.JPG
    012.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 991
All PM's answered. Picture requests will be handled later this afternoon

If I was in the market for a buick turbo car this would be it.

I loved the 2 tone paint. it breaks up the black.

My trans guy would do heavy duty unit installed at $1200.

Bump for very nice car

Do u have more pic of the inside u can post no leaks wright also what trans in the car now?

It is the original trans to the car. The t-tops do leak around the wondows. I replaced the seals last summer and have been tweaking the adjustment of the glass ever since. Keep getting closer but haven't quite gotten them perfect yet. Here are a couple more pics:

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 537
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 538
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 537
  • 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 538
Ordered the kit from Jax when they were still Jax, did the install myself. Put new seat foam in the driver seat and added a little extra padding in the shoulder and thigh areas. LOT more comfortable than the old seats!