86 T with Twin Turbo for sale

Please let me know when and if this car goes to atco..and what time.. Id love to check it out!!!

86 T Twins

Dusty's new convertor installed but a few issues happened and Otto is lookin into it will update as soon as available.

86 T 383 Twin Turbo (hybrid)

UPDATE: The car was dynoed at Ottos shop but the block can't handle the potential hp it made (767 @ the rear wheel 19-20 lbs) so it is now getting a Dart liitle M block capable of up to 2,000 hp. The goal is to make a comfortable 1,000 rwhp and to be fully streetable with heat and defroster for those fall nights:biggrin:

86 White T M Block 383 Twin 61s

The car is back in the market as of today and is being offered for $32k.
RPE of CT built a stout 383 with Dart Little M block (rated @ 2000 hp) and Otto's conservative low boost dynotune: 828 rwhp 20-21lbs @ 167mph on C-116, no issues whatsoever and it will be in Atco's track rental next Tuesday for some exercise.

I understand the market is soft but there's buyers out there looking for something special for street,show/strip, and already done.

The car will have a heater and defroster, a new driver side front filler, and a new set of tires for the front and rear to complete the street look, and a few paint touches on some areas, (i will do all these stuff as i go along) I encourage potential buyers to inspect and drive the car in person.

The car is located @ Doc (Pauly) Miller's Performance in Englishtown, NJ

86 t tt

The car is back in the market as of today and is being offered for $32k.
RPE of CT built a stout 383 with Dart Little M block (rated @ 2000 hp) and Otto's conservative low boost dynotune: 828 rwhp 20-21lbs @ 167mph on C-116, no issues whatsoever and it will be in Atco's track rental next Tuesday for some exercise.

I understand the market is soft but there's buyers out there looking for something special for street,show/strip, and already done.

The car will have a heater and defroster, a new driver side front filler, and a new set of tires for the front and rear to complete the street look, and a few paint touches on some areas, (i will do all these stuff as i go along) I encourage potential buyers to inspect and drive the car in person.

The car is located @ Doc (Pauly) Miller's Performance in Englishtown, NJ

Correction to this ad: I was just informed that the block was not the little M but was an SHP Dart block rated over 1200 hp, whatever, this toy will not see over 1,000 hp as i was planning to make it fully streetable tirewise and appearance wise. It will keep its current tune @ 828 rwhp @ 20 lbs but will tune down the boost to 16 lbs on pump gas and alky on the street.

TT white T

well, the car made its maiden run at the Atco track rental in NJ, and made its only pass, Otto was @ the wheel and left with no boost 60' of 1.7, 10.1 @ the quarter and shredding the driver side front tire @ 147+ mph:eek: all @ 19 lbs of boost! the shredded tire destroyed part of the master cylinder and made a nice dimple on the DS fender, so no brakes no more runs. The tuning was perfect and she will be back soon.

That car is very impressive Carmelo and no louder than a V6 just sucks about the tire glad it didn't happen at 147

It did happen at 147+!!!!! It was a wild ride holding on to hte steering wheel when that tire just peeled apart.

I was so bummed to no be able to run again,this car pulled incredible and spools wicked off the footbrake.
I lifted big time at the launch and lift before the stripe as you can tell by the 147MPH run at a 10.teen

It did happen at 147+!!!!! It was a wild ride holding on to hte steering wheel when that tire just peeled apart.

I was so bummed to no be able to run again,this car pulled incredible and spools wicked off the footbrake.
I lifted big time at the launch and lift before the stripe as you can tell by the 147MPH run at a 10.teen

O damn i thought you said it came apart after slowing down from 147 holy crap

Otto's not joking that car is fast, very nice car..carmelo got some fast cars.

87 White T Twins...

Weekend bump:biggrin: the car got a new DS fender and waiting for a set of new tires for street duty: Fronts 235-60-15s BF Goodrich and for the rear will be 275-50-15s MT DRs. She will be in Atco track rental on 11-10-10.