86 T with Twin Turbo for sale

2swoosh

aka BURNRBR
Am i on the right place to sell this car? please let me know:biggrin:

An original 86 Regal Turbo T built 383 with twin 61s.

Cheap too for what it's got and what it can do after its final sorting out dyno tuning by Otto. (hopefully in the next 2 weeks)

right place... but price, pics, and more info are a must if you really want to sell it.

There is an ass for every seat, sometimes it just takes awhile to find it.

Make a nice ad like you did on the other one and see what happens:cool:

86 T with twin 61s

ok thanks if somebody can transfer the initial photos from this site that will be cool theautostorenj.com
a little history: originally a no rust true turbo T (70k miles) Stage 2 set up and went kaboom! then it was sold as a roller the new owner did not want to deal with the Buick motor but wanted to go fast with reliability and do the right thing so he ask Dale Cherry of Horsham, PA to build this one. Initial dyno run put out 550+ rwhp @ 13 lbs and had some breaking up issues and the owner took it home and did not do anything for at least one year i took it home last week and took it to Englishtown, NJ with Otto on the wheel and had some breaking up issues also so it will be @ Otto's shop until it's perfect (might need plugs, springs, whatever??) the car runs beautiful with zero leak and idles like a regular car until 13+ lbs it will break up. I was told this stout 383 was built to produce 1200 hp and that's what i want to see:D

I will not sell this car until it's perfect but will for $23k as is.

ok thanks if somebody can transfer the initial photos from this site that will be cool theautostorenj.com
a little history: originally a no rust true turbo T (70k miles) Stage 2 set up and went kaboom! then it was sold as a roller the new owner did not want to deal with the Buick motor but wanted to go fast with reliability and do the right thing so he ask Dale Cherry of Horsham, PA to build this one. Initial dyno run put out 550+ rwhp @ 13 lbs and had some breaking up issues and the owner took it home and did not do anything for at least one year i took it home last week and took it to Englishtown, NJ with Otto on the wheel and had some breaking up issues also so it will be @ Otto's shop until it's perfect (might need plugs, springs, whatever??) the car runs beautiful with zero leak and idles like a regular car until 13+ lbs it will break up. I was told this stout 383 was built to produce 1200 hp and that's what i want to see:D

I will not sell this car until it's perfect.

See if I can help ya sometime tomorrow. Carmello right?

Ty

How about you give me this car and I give you credit toward working and building you something you want:D
You can write it off as a loss on your taxes:D

86 T with 383 and twin 61s

thanks Paulie (pacecarta)

please no PMs but u can chat with me here gauditec@yahoo.com

I'm also looking for a decent DD (must be 4 door and AWD a plus, mid-size SUV/Van ok too)) as the other half is getting tired of her Infiniti so if u have one to trade let me know +/- cash or i can buy without a trade ok too.

I will trade the cars except the S2 black T and in a week or two i will post another 86 T with a Buick S2 set up. Thanks.

86 T with Twin 61s

How about you give me this car and I give you credit toward working and building you something you want:D
You can write it off as a loss on your taxes:D

I didn't know you liked this beast? Do your magic on this one buddy:D

White T 383 TT

Otto found some issues and correcting it now hopefully he gets done with it in a week or so. Accepting for a reasonable offers.

Buick T 383 twin 61s

Update: initial dyno result from Otto's shop 767 rwhp 20 lbs of boost on pump gas but the converter was junk:mad: so Mr. Otto ordered a Dusty Bradford specd converter to better the performance:biggrin:

I'll be happy with 800 rwhp for the street/show and should not have a problem to increase the boost to maybe 25# when racing with 116 since it has a FAST system in it.

Update: initial dyno result from Otto's shop 767 rwhp 20 lbs of boost on pump gas but the converter was junk:mad: so Mr. Otto ordered a Dusty Bradford specd converter to better the performance:biggrin:

I'll be happy with 800 rwhp for the street/show and should not have a problem to increase the boost to maybe 25# when racing with 116 since it has a FAST system in it.

From the info Otto had, 800+ won't be a problem with the right converter.

86 t

the car sounds like a S2 powered Buick doesn't have a V8 rumble in it:biggrin: i guess because of the turbos. Otto might drop it off either E-Town or Atco sometime next week and we'll see how she does.

Car is very nice and should make way more power then anyone could ever use on the street. Anything Dale Cherry built is gonna be impressive.