86 T with Twin Turbo for sale

87 t tt

Weekend bump:biggrin: the car got a new DS fender and waiting for a set of new tires for street duty: Fronts 235-60-15s BF Goodrich and for the rear will be 275-50-15s MT DRs. She will be in Atco track rental on 11-10-10.

Sorry about that there will no track rental instead, it will be the Buick vs. Ford event in Atco Raceway sometime mid November and she will be there to have fun with the Ford guys:biggrin:

86 T with 383 twin 61s

So what is the price of this car these days, since all the happenings + changes.

$32k all finished ;DS fender, master cylinder,partial body work and paint, and will retain its current tune of 20 lbs for C-16 and 16 lbs on pump gas with Alky.
With all said and done i will post some photos on street set up.

To duplicate the build i don't know if $60k is enough from A to Z. There's nothing else i can think of that needs to be done everything is quality on this build with good names attached to it: Dale Cherry of Horsham, PA, Bobby of RPE in CT, and of course Otto for tuning and risking his life on its maiden run.

For those who wants to own and race the car it is a must to install a 10 point cage as this car will definitely be in the 9s easy, or you can keep the current 6 point cage and dip into the high 9s and then be booted for the day, or use it for cruisin and show there's not that many TRs out there with this set-up fully streetable with 828 rwhp or 993 crank hp under the hood:eek: just my thoughts, so come on and make me an offer :biggrin: