86 T-type in Ok

turboost

I traded for this car recently but am needing to make some payoffs. It has 99,500 mi, astro roof, column shift, bench has been replace for buckets. Has been repainted metallic grey (not sure when) but car was originally a WH1. The car is a driver. It has cosmetic flaws.

Blue Tops (running on stock chip)
Engine and transmission were rebuilt ~17k mi ago
AC has been removed
7th injector
Magnaflow muffler
No Rust
The little things like filter, pump, adj reg
Autometer gauges: boost, water, oil, and Rich/lean gauge
New electric fans on the radiator and the IC

Car gets good mileage running with just a stock chip (~22.5 city/highway). It does sound like the cam has been changed out as well. I'm asking $6200. If you have any more questions or for pictures let me know. Located in northern Oklahoma.

This sounds just JUST like the vechile that was in Topeka, KS that I have checked out last year. It seemed like a good car and all, and I belive last year the car hade OK plates on it, but the man was trying to sell again recently. It's been on ebay late 05.

Did you just recently buy this from the gentleman who was selling it?

If so, I do know this car, and the condition, so i can describe for anyone out there in Turbo Buick Land.

-Adam

jurassic five 7 said:
This sounds just JUST like the vechile that was in Topeka, KS that I have checked out last year. It seemed like a good car and all, and I belive last year the car hade OK plates on it, but the man was trying to sell again recently. It's been on ebay late 05.

Did you just recently buy this from the gentleman who was selling it?

If so, I do know this car, and the condition, so i can describe for anyone out there in Turbo Buick Land.

-Adam

Yeah it sounds just like the car I called about in the local wheels for you. Sounds identical, and from what I was told it seemed like a reasonable price, but i didn't go see it.

Sorry for not responding sooner. I have been out of town and haven't checked the board in a while.

The car is still for sale I have sent pictures to all who have requested. Thanks