1987 BUICK REGAL T TYPE

williambavila

William Avila (The Buick Guy)
I am selling a 1987 Buick Regal T type that is white with maroon interior. The car is a great cruiser and very reliable. I just finished a motor build on the car and it has roughly 2500 miles on the engine since the rebuild. The transmission shifts great and there are no mechanical issues with the car whatsoever. The car comes with new bumper fillers front and rear and will need the headliner reattached its being held up with push pins. The car has a turbonetics turbo,TT chip, comp 206 cam,new rings and bearings,rollmaster timing chain,all new gaskets,adjustable fuel pressure regulator,walburo fuel pump and hotwire kit. It also has a alky kit from alky control. This car is a great running and driving car. The car has been repainted 1 times years ago and still looks good. It has a couple ships in the paint but nothing super noticeable. There is no rust at all on the car,all windows operate correctly and everything works. Please feel free to call me at 405-361-5362 I do not get on here much. price is $10500 FIRM

Attachments

• white,.,,.jpg
    white,.,,.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 233
  • white......jpg
    white......jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 229
  • white.....jpg
    white.....jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 236
  • white....jpg
    white....jpg