86 T-type and 80 Turbo El Camino

Hey El National,
I dropped you a few emails, but I don't think you are getting them. Sent 2 emails to your yahoo email account. Let me know if I need to resend them. I had a few questions concerning the car. Needed the VIN #, and any other critical info a buyer would need to know. What works and what doesn't. Also, do you have the stock wheels? Thanks...

Was hoping to do something by next weekend?? :)

Damn! whats with all the hatred? Leave rednotch alone. :rolleyes:
He didn't come one here and do anything but post a pict of his car. It doesn't say anywhere in the rules or on the site that you can't put a pict of your car up if it's not a GN or T.
Unlike some people he didn't even attempt to stir up any trouble just try to help another member sell his car.
Anyways, "To Hell with the Bozo's" and here is a TTT for you and your ad and welcome rednotch, nice Furd.;)

Originally posted by olds443
Damn! whats with all the hatred? Leave rednotch alone. :rolleyes:
He didn't come one here and do anything but post a pict of his car. It doesn't say anywhere in the rules or on the site that you can't put a pict of your car up if it's not a GN or T.
Unlike some people he didn't even attempt to stir up any trouble just try to help another member sell his car.
Anyways, "To Hell with the Bozo's" and here is a TTT for you and your ad and welcome rednotch, nice Furd.;)
little do you know notch lives right down the street from me and i know him busting his balls ,but all you out siders get involved over a joke come to chitown and grab a lane and butt out!!!!!! p.s you wouldnt call me a bozo to my face i grant you that!

Is the 86 T-type still for sale? Waiting for reply to emails. Don't want to bother you to death, but I am a motivated buyer.:) :confused: :)

Under Pressure,
Thanks for the prvt msg. I tried messaging you back, but your box was full. Anyway, just let him know I have dropped a few emails with questions on the car and that if everything checked out, I will def. buy the car from him, hopefully this coming Saturday, if the car is fixed.

Thanks...:) :D :cool:

Originally posted by jspeed86
Under Pressure,
Thanks for the prvt msg. I tried messaging you back, but your box was full. Anyway, just let him know I have dropped a few emails with questions on the car and that if everything checked out, I will def. buy the car from him, hopefully this coming Saturday, if the car is fixed.

Thanks...:) :D :cool:

hey jspeed i will shoot you the vin tomorrow (sunday).. you asked if the stock rims came with the car and i forgot to include in the ad,,, the stock rims are the only ones that come with the car.. the prostars are on my el camino.. Im trying to find someone that will take a ride with me to meet you and i will let you know everything asap, thanks Pat

little do you know notch lives right down the street from me and i know him busting his balls ,but all you out siders get involved over a joke come to chitown and grab a lane and butt out!!!!!! p.s you wouldnt call me a bozo to my face i grant you that!

It was also a joke, actually a quote from 12 Monkeys,one of Brad Pitt's lines. And hey how do the rest of us know who's neighbors or who is yanking who's chain? Please use the appropriate smiley's to convey context. ;) And if you don't want "outsiders" butting in on your private joke don't post on an open forum.

Sorry had to vent no hard feelings and btw lets see some picts of that Cutlass you want to put up against everyone;)

Yeah under pressure is my brother, and red notch is his neighbor and we are all buddies even tho he has a mustang haha

Originally posted by olds443
It was also a joke, actually a quote from 12 Monkeys,one of Brad Pitt's lines. And hey how do the rest of us know who's neighbors or who is yanking who's chain? Please use the appropriate smiley's to convey context. ;) And if you don't want "outsiders" butting in on your private joke don't post on an open forum.

Sorry had to vent no hard feelings and btw lets see some picts of that Cutlass you want to put up against everyone;)
ok know thats out of the way :D ill try to get some on p.s nice 442...

thanks.
BTW did you sell either of these cars yet? If not here is another ttt for you.