86 T-type and 80 Turbo El Camino

el national

86 T-type, White with burgandy interior, T-Tops- 90k, No rust, Runs awesome, Stock turbo, big neck intercooler, 3inch DP, 40# injectors, adj fuel press reg, volt booster, 208 cam, very clean interior, Car goes 12.10's all day
Any other questions let me know, if you would like pics give me your email and i will send some, Thanks Pat $7750

80 El Camino, Silver with full GN interior, Rust free florida car,
PT70-1 , GN1 alum. 222race cam, 3inch ATR DP w/ dump
Sumped tank with XS pump and filter, -8 to the rail, TH400
TONS of other stuff, if u want any other details dont hesitate to ask, 10 Second car,,
For pics give me your email, 10,750

Pat

Where are the cars located? I may be interested in the T-type.
Thanks

Steve

Not really interested in any trades at this time,,

The Cars are located in Crestwood Ill. about 25 Mins south of Chicago.

Pics sent

Brighton Michigan???

Thats where i bought the car from,,, is this your car???
Silver 82 Camino?

if u want pics of it i need your email adress

el national

Hi, i think it might be my old car, but with bigger turbo? did you have a turbo mustang at the time or was that your friend? ive been kicking myself for selling it if its the same car. would like to see pics and what you did to it. thanks, bob [ turbosfi@charter.net]

Yep this is your car! That was my friend with the turbo mustang.
But, this is definatly not the car you sold me, its a 10 second elcamino now. Huge turbo, Aluminum heads, all the goodies.
And its still as clean as when u sold it to me.
I will send ya some pics and a full parts list

Re: el national

Originally posted by TURBOSFI
hi, could you please send pics? thanks, bob

hey bob...do you still have your project TR for sale? how much?

el national:
what's your bottom price on the 86 t-type?

Nice!

Looks like you did a good job on it . The goodies are nice. Did you race at the track? What mph and et's? How is it on the street cruising with the 4000 stall? Thanks, Bob

Pat , theres a guy on here looking for an "XBREED" , so Ill put your link in his wanted post.. ;)