86 GN needs motor

Grumpy

Thread killer
Car is fixable but needs TLC... 82k on it... T Roofs .. $3200 if ya want pics send me an email ttastage2@yahoo.com ... If I don't sell it I will part it out for those needing parts :rolleyes: :biggrin:

Attachments

• 86GN1.JPG
    86GN1.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 882
floors have some rust ... bottom of pass door (I'd replace it) ... rear 1/4 has a little rust up top ...rear 1/4s look good .. I am still cleaning the car out .. will try and have more pics later :cool:

Would you just sell the rims off the car? If so, I am interested. Thanks

Dang

stop parting those cars out grumpy, I know you make your money back, but whats gonna be left for the future generations?? I wish I had that cash, I would buy it to save it from the sawz all :eek: I hope it sells complete

What do you mean TLC? Will you be home this afternoon? Say, 3:15-ish?

Put me 2nd for the rims if you decide to part out. My dad live in Riverside RI so I might be able to pick up. Let me know Dan :cool:

TURBOELKY said:
stop parting those cars out grumpy, I know you make your money back, but whats gonna be left for the future generations?? I wish I had that cash, I would buy it to save it from the sawz all :eek: I hope it sells complete

.. I have someone looking at it tomorrow night .. IF he doesn't take it it's goin to ebay .. IF it doesn't go there you know exactly what will happen :p very good parts car ... eng core , BRF trans, posi rear end .. front and rear seats (driver's power) ect ect ect .. :biggrin: Now when I piece them I just take the more vaulable parts and junk the rest (NO sawzall.. to much work) .. Not worth my time to take everything off and stock pile it .. hey it makes other 86GNs worth more :wink: