86 GN needs motor

car is no longer for sale .. thanks guys :eek: :p

Attachments

• gnx1.JPG
    gnx1.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 432
I threw the wheels away when I junked the rest of the car . I really don't have the time or space to stockpile more parts :redface:

yea Grumpy I've seen that pic before. You must be the fastest disassembler in the world as the car was on the trailer the 24th then gone the 27th.

Jason

ummmmm.... I am speachless :p ... it's goin to a new home :biggrin: Now who needs a 86 White T Type with a moonroof .. :confused:

OK. Now that I finally gave Dan the rest of the money.....It's mine. I thought I needed more lawn art, so I bought it. I have a couple of parts that I can stick in it, and I have little to no time, so I though, SURE, get it. Now I just have to go get it.

wagon said:
OK. Now that I finally gave Dan the rest of the money.....It's mine. I thought I needed more lawn art, so I bought it. I have a couple of parts that I can stick in it, and I have little to no time, so I though, SURE, get it. Now I just have to go get it.
And I'm buying the white moon roof :rolleyes: I couldn't believe he still had it :confused:

If I had know that one was for sale first, I might have gotten that one instead, but once I got my mind set on the GN, I got it. I think I have too many black cars now. Good luck with your new ride.

Ttype83 said:
And I'm buying the white moon roof :rolleyes: I couldn't believe he still had it :confused:

ummmm thats what ya call "halucinating" :p ... IF my RX7 didn't "pan out" I had the motor sold in the white moonroof car so I was goin to rob the new motor from it and race the moonroof car for the summer :biggrin:
Brian get over here !! it's not raining "that" hard :rolleyes: :p