'84 WH1 has set outside for 17 years.

I have one you can have for the price of shipping
Thanks. If the repair does not work I am definately interested. Otherwise best to hang on to it for someone that really needs it. I'll keep you posted.

OOPS I guess I already replied to this one. :)

No problem its here if you need it.
Good luck with the floor pan and rockers. Did you get a whole pan or a partial pan.

I'll be getting full floor pans AND using some scrap sheet metal. Got the rest of the floor exposed and it is really bad. The bottom of the A-Pillars are bad too. All repairable with a lot of patience and elbow grease. Tomorrow I'll be ordering everything I need to get her running.

Took some photos of the interior (better be sitting down when you look at 'em).

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 279
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 285
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 301
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 258
AC Compressor lines back from the pontoon factory. The guy did a great job on the repair and it only cost me a 4-pack of Monsters.

Fuel tank mounted with new fuel pump. Hooking up the fuel lines and double checking my checklist tomorrow and we'll see if this baby will still run.

Mike You have a lot of work ahead of you on that floor pan. Best of luck on your project and keep us updated on the progress.

IT RUNS. Ran a bit rough and smokey for about 5 minutes then smoothed out nicely. Guess it's time to put the wrenches away and get the tin snips and wire feed out. I hope the Ford Crown Vic trunk lid that I am using for sheet metal doesn't jinx me. o_O

Had to pull her out of the barn. At least I got to drive it out :) (piece of plywood with a paint can sitting on it for a seat). Have her back in after I change the neighbor's fuel pump.

this looks familiar. whatever you do, don't give up!

http://turbosix.net/restoration/

Very nice work on your car.

Seeing others bring back cars from poor condition is a real encouragement. I learned a long time ago that it takes patience, a willingness to learn, and good friends to make a car build successful (A wife that thinks the car is really cool looking helps too).

Found these hiding out about 10 miles from my house yesterday for $150. My buddy was pissed because he has been looking for Cutlass doors (pretty sure they are the same) for months.:p
001.JPG

They are and that's dirt ass cheap usally 400 to 500 for a pair you will have to fill in the bottem trim molding tabs but no big deal good steal dude....

Man that is a steal and I need to find some soon if I plan to at least drive my car around the block this year.

Got the doors taken apart. There is a little rust under the trim and one bad spot on the bottom of one but all in all I cannot complain. At some point the doors were fiber glassed on the bottom edge inside. It looks kind of unfinished but should smooth out fairly well. There appears to be no rust damage that occured after it was done so I will leave it intact as long as I don't catch it on fire with the welder. :eek:

EEEK.

Attachments

• TTop RF.JPG
    TTop RF.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 242
  • TTop LF.JPG
    TTop LF.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 232
  • TTop Front.JPG
    TTop Front.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 228
Pretty confident that I can repair it. As rough as the car is, my goals are not to be a show winner - just something to play with on nice days.

Rear frame rails look great. Good thing because the frame would have gotten robbed from it years ago for a resub on the modified(which is for sale).:p

Attachments

• 016.JPG
    016.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 148