84 Type w/ 87 Eng

terik.m

I thought GNs are black
I want to get out of TR's for a bit and invest the money into my business. Its listed on CL for $6500 but I love this board and will let it go to a member for $5500. Any questions just pm me. Even though they may not approve of me getting rid of it WilliamsGN and Dank Gn have seen the car and can testify to the pros and cons. Overall its ok def a 20 footer...Ive seen worse for more $$$. Take care guys.

1984 Buick Regal T Type
87 Intercooled Engine Swap 200r4 Trans
60lb Injectors
Front Mount Intercooler
CAI
Turbo Tweak Chip
Lt1 Mass Air Flow Sensor and Translator.
2.5" Exhaust with cutout after downpipe
Walbro 255 Fuel Pump
Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator
Methanol Injection
White Exterior in Ok condition with a few dings here and there nothing major.
Freshly done new Black Interior

Cons
AC DELETE
TRANS needs a rebuild because in drive the shifts are stacked and it slips on the 2/3 shift.
Turn signal lever is broken from inside the column. This was caused by an attempted theft.
Bumper fillers are there but cracking up a little bit
Needs hood struts
Paint is ok but has a few dings and chips
Stock turbo is smoking on startup

35223_1456133476943_1041512162_31297288_3010607_n.jpg

Picture171.jpg

Picture095.jpg

*** Car has salvage title...theft recovery from previous owner...never been wrecked.

I need to think of the big picture man. Dont get me wrong...I effin love this car and all that comes with owning it but I need to launch an offensive with my biz. Once all is in place I will buy another.

Say it ain't so!

Sent from my HTC EVO.

Yeah its about that time but I havent received any hits besides super low ball offers on CL. Guess no one wants an old crappy T Type lol. The way its lookin...she may stay in the stable for awhile. Oh well...I might bring that 4.1 outta storage and start building that, put a new trans in it, and raise the price about 7K.

ttt...possible trade on car pending lmk if any of you are interested before then

On second thought...there has been too many signs over the last few weeks about getting rid of this car. Im gonna keep it, pull it apart and do what I planned to it. I don't like have a slow "fast" car and I got a little impatient. I am determined to make my biz successful and one of the fruits of my labor will be building this car in particular even if it takes me 10 years. Looks like you guys are stuck with me just like Im stuck with this car nudge...Williams GN, Dank, Mountain and the rest of the Northern Cnty TR owners. :tongue:

Old ad....but Please let me know if you decide to sell. Cash in hand and interested.